4:46 PM IST - Friday January 30, 2015

Pics: Celebs on the sets of ‘Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz’ reality show

Sonali Bendre on the sets of Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz

Picture 4 of 6

ians

hindustankehunarbaj, hunar baj, Hindustan ke hunar bazz, hindustan ke hunar, sonali bendre son, www lifeok com/hunarbaaz, hindustan ke hunarbaj, hindustan ke hunarbaaz, www hunarbaj com, www hunaar Baaj, what is tollfree no of hunnarbazz, hunerbaj, hunar bazz 16 nov 2014, hunar baj tv show, Hunar baj sow DD National, hunar baj no

Comments

comments

Filed in: Parties & Events, Social Media

Comments

comments

10 Responses to “Pics: Celebs on the sets of ‘Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz’ reality show”

1. Hemant
    October 2, 2012 at 7:25 am #

Dear sir/madam,
    I would like to participate my son for HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ SHOW,
    he has real talent ,please guide us.

2. ashima purohit
    October 10, 2012 at 12:17 am #

i am a dancer,actor,model.i had participated in many of the shows in M.P i want to participate in the show ‘HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ’ PLEASE GUIDE ME.

• ashwaghosh arun sahare
      November 7, 2012 at 7:55 pm #

3. manmohan soni
    October 24, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

Dear sir/madam,
    i would like to participate my son for HINDUSTAN KE HUNARBAAZ
    SHOW,
    he has real talent ,please guide us.

4. vandana
    October 29, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

I want my son5+ to perform in this show. He plays tabla very well. He already performed on all india radio and doordarshan. I do not know how to move ahead. Kindly guide me.

5. sandesh
    November 4, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

i want to participate in this show. plss guide me.

6. harsh.pandit
    November 14, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

dear sir and madam
    kindly watch this msg .i have the talent of danceing and raaping songs
    pease give me 1 chance to perform its a request. if u cannt mail me just send me a msg on ma number ..9821598911,9967277724

7. vishalgoswami
    November 16, 2012 at 6:49 pm #

dear sir and madam my name sunny goswami ihave the talent of danceing give me 1 chance to perform pleas. my mobil no. 7389763440

8. Dear sir