Los Angeles, May 11 Singer Beyonce Knowles and actress Angelina Jolie feature on 2012′s ‘most powerful moms’ list, which is topped by American businesswoman Sara Blakely.
The list is complied by Working Mother magazine after a poll.
Conducted ahead of Mother’s Day Sunday, editors compiled a top 10 list of females who are leading the way in their chosen careers, reports contactmusic.com.
“They are just a few of the mums making a major impact right now. All of the power women on our list have at least one child 18 or younger, and all are based in the US,” said Jennifer Owens, Working Mother Media’s editorial director.
The top 10 powerful moms are:
1. Sara Blakely
2. Author Suzanne Collins
3. TV presenter Ann Curry
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Beyonce Knowles
6. Comedian Melissa McCarthy
7. Sherilyn McCoy, CEO of Avon,
8. Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook,
9. Mary Schapiro, Chairman, US Securities and Exchange Commission
10. Katie Jacobs Stanton, head of International Strategy, Twitter