12:51 PM IST - Tuesday September 23, 2014

Official site of Aamir’s ‘Satyamev Jayate’ crashes

Mumbai, May 6 Aamir Khan’s debut television show “Satyamev Jayate” received such an overwhelming response that its official site crashed within minutes of the end of his programme due to huge traffic.

“Thank you for your overwhelming response to ‘Satyamev Jayate’. Unfortunately our servers have crashed due to the traffic, will be back soon,” said a messge on its official site, satyamevjayate.in

The show, which covered the sensitive topic of female foeticide in its first episode, went on air Sunday on Star Plus and Doordarshan, was received well. Just after an hour of telecast, the show received as many as 2254 tweets appreciating the subject line.

ians

satyameva jayate aamir khan website, satyamev jayate official website, satyamev jayate aamir khan website, filmitown satyamev jayate, sat may jayate official website

Comments

comments

Filed in: Social Media, Top Stories

Comments

comments

14 Responses to “Official site of Aamir’s ‘Satyamev Jayate’ crashes”

1. kalpana
    May 10, 2012 at 2:58 pm #

thanks aamir ji for bringing forward d problem against girls birth i just want t say t all men who are against girls birth…

When I was born..!!(boy)
    A Great Woman was there To hold me.. My Mother..!!

When I grew as a child..!!
    A Woman was there to Care for Me & play with me.. My Sister.. !!

When I went to School..!!
    A Woman was there To help me learn.. My Teacher.. !!

When I became depressed & whenever I lost..!!
    A Woman was there to offer a shoulder.. My Friend.. !!

When I needed company, compatibility & love..!!
    A great woman was there for Me.. My Wife.. !!

When I became tough..!!
    A Woman was there To melt me.. My Daughter.. !!

And.. When I Die..
    A Woman is there to absorb me In My Motherland.. !!

If you are a Man Value Every Woman.. !!

• Joice
      May 13, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

I really love the line’s written by you above……:-)

They are just wonderful…

2. debarati
    May 13, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

today’s programme on child sexsual abusement is really heart-touching one.I am sure that this episode will provide strength to all those sufferers in our country.I hope that parents will become conscious about the circumstances which may cause troubles to their children.Amir, your effort is fascinating. Keep it up for the welfare of the greater humanity.

3. kpraju (hyderabad )
    May 13, 2012 at 12:54 pm #

hi
    good show
    and good social message which every one should know and support
    very obvious show by the person who had married twice and for first wife and having 2 children its some what guilty that mr well noted popular iconic person(amir khan) has done the same as like the normal person having one wife and 2 children and married a girl who is a far younger than him as the kalpana mentioned ” If you are a Man Value Every Woman.. !!”
    thanks but sorry

4. Ananya
    May 14, 2012 at 11:24 am #

I saw ur show’s 2nd episode it took me in the past
    Memories which I had burried in my unconscious mind
    Suddenly surrounded me with all those abusement I have gone
    Through from age 6… till age 26..
    It seemed as if something broke my heart once again and
    Tears falling from eyes like anything
    Why such shows were nt there when we were so small
    We couldnt speak to our parents as we had done anything
    Great in life which has to be shared
    Dont remember any such incidence which I can say
    I have enjoyed my childwood

5. Jitu
    May 14, 2012 at 2:23 pm #

when I saw first episode of Satyamev Jayate, I said to myself if Amir Khan can produce a program about Child Abuse. I was a victim of child abuse when I was 7 or 8 and lasted till I was 15. I was luck that at the age of 15 I was emigrated to U.K. but the past has always haunted and it still does. This show will wake people up and be more concern about what’s happening with their children. I did not have any support and such program then, I am going through sever depression at the moment and I am in care of Mental Health team. I pray to God none the children in the world experiences this traumas. Well done Amir.

6. idajose
    May 14, 2012 at 11:25 pm #

It is very nice programme .but i wish to telecast this programme in all channels like other language also. so that it will be very effective.Sir you are doing a great work .May god help you and bless you.

7. Preet
    May 15, 2012 at 7:56 pm #

Hi Aamir i live in scotland(UK). you raised very important issues of our society.your show will encourage those who suffered with all these problems.The both issues were really heart touching.I have two daughters (3 years & 3 months old) and me and my husband loves them very much.For us they are our babies not boy or girl,but our society is same in this country (UK) as well.They think that boys are above than girls, only some people have changed.But we (modern generation) need to change these thoughts.
    Your show is giving such a great knowledge to everyone who lives in foreign countries as well.I wish that your show will be very successfull.Thanks Aamir you are doing such a geart job.May god bless you.

8. Meraj(Hunza Pakistan),Rehana(Hunza Pakistan)
    May 16, 2012 at 12:09 am #

A very nice and inspirational awareness programme for children,youth and their parents especially.Aamir khan is not only a great actor but a great leader in real sense.
    May Allah bless you.Aameen

9. pawan
    May 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm #

i want your phone no to talk about your third episode for marrige

10. Naila Nair (Tanzania East Africa)
    May 21, 2012 at 11:56 am #

Hi Amir Khan
    I have always been your great Fan since my childhood.
    My Name is Naila and I am Born and Brought up in Tanzania but even here most of People dont like girls (my mom had 3 daughters and she kept trying until we got our last born brother) My papa wasnt against girls but my mom always had that feeling that she needed a son. Your programme will open many peoples eyes and brains bcoz even beeing away from India still they have that tradition culture of Hating Daughters. 1st Programme
    I have 2 sons (1st boy is 5years old and 2nd boy is 1 and half years old) it was my worry how to teach my son to be aware of child abuse and after seeing your 2nd programme it helped me alot and I am sure lots of parents will be aware of this and give lots of security to their children.
    3rd Programme is also very good I want to congratulate Rani for being such brave woman I wish and pray every girl in India specially Kerala should be strong enough to say NO to Dowry. In Kerala it has become fashion to have Fat Weddings and to give Lots of Dowry the In Laws make sure Brides parents are bankcrupt after their daughters wedding.
    ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WELL DONE FOR THE FABLOUS JOB YOU ARE DOING AND HOPE THE AIM OF YOUR PROGRAMME MEETS ITS RESULTS
    ALL THE BEST AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU

11. tanweer
    May 30, 2012 at 9:42 pm #

Hi Amir
    Your program about Doctors and healthcare was an eye opener for the world.But for me it was like sharing our experience with others. If I give my little introduction you would be more convinced.I had worked for more than 10 years as aMedical Sales Rep.then I served 3 years in a small (10 bed) hospital So I know unhealthy facts of healthcare industry more than anyone else.Sir I agree no one is innocent …………….. all are criminals…………. their crime against humanity ………. is not forgivable really the way you came with the facts and figure you deserve the heartly congrats……. But you didn’t focus on quacks (in UP and Bihar JHOLA CHHAP) They are real criminals they don’t degree or certificate but treat the poor patients more than any qualified Doctor not only they come with the patient to get admitted into a hospital where a qualified Doctor had to follow the advice rather instructions of the illiterate A qualified Doctor had no choice but to Say Yes Doctor…………………..Sir Hospital bill is get finalised by the G.P. and he pays the visiting fee to the Doctor .Even doctor is not supposed to take decision whether patient will go under surgery or medicine, normal delivery or cesserion Certainly MCI has nothing to do with them but CMO knows every thing about them . Again the same CMO has share.Please Don’t stop add about spurious medicine and Quakes in your next programs if not now ……………. I will wait Tanweer Khan Meerut UP 9719003375

12. jyoti
    July 25, 2012 at 9:17 pm #

hi aamir
    I need ur help bcoz i lost my love for one reason tht is cast. He loved me so much any time he said tht he never leave me n i belived him bcoz we had in relation frm 4yr. His family member said i m belong to another cast n his bade papa want to kill me if i m with him.. Mujhe bilkul v kuch thik nehi laga bliv v nehi ho raha h ki koi 4 sal k rishta aise hi tod sakta h. Kavi lagta h ki mar jaun taki sab thik ho jaye. Me kya karun kuch samajh me nehi aarah. Cast alag alag hone k coz se usne mujhe chod diya. Plz help me jab v past ko yaad karti hun to rona atah mere sare sapne usne toda coz cast. Kya is cast ki coz se hum jaise log suiside karen. Plz i need ur help. I want tht all young star shoul knw this story n get a lession.

13. anant
    August 23, 2012 at 10:13 am #

Ache logo ki ek khoobi ye bhi hoti he k unhe yad rakhna nahi padta Balki wo yaad reh jate hai
    Zindgi BEHTAR Hoti He Jab Aap Khush Hote He Lekin Zindagi BEHTRIN Hoti He Jab Dusre Log Aapki Wajah Se Khush Hote He.
    Apne SAPNO ko kabhi ye mat batao k aapki takleef kitni badi hai… Apni takleef ko ye batao k aapka SAPNA kitna bada hai…

“Apna Sar Oncha Rakho k Tum kisi se nhi darty, Lekin Apni Nigahain nechi rakho ta k pata chale k Tum ek Ba izaT Ghraney se Taaluk rakhte ho”

Yeh koi entertainment nahi ..! satyamev jayate hei………

Gandhinagar, gujarat, ( 9998023007)