9:29 PM IST - Monday December 29, 2014

Vivian Dsena goes lean for his show on Colors channel

Veteran actor Vivian Dsena who shot to fame with his role in serial “Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani” on “Star One” channel has been missing from the action from quite sometime now. Since his stint as Abhay- the vampire ended in the show ‘Pyaar Kii…’, the actor has not been seen on small screen.

And the wait for his fan frenzy ends here as we tell you that the actor will soon be making another appearance in a daily soap. Our sources reported that actor Vivian Dsena is busy these days following a strict fitness regime to create his muscular avatar for a role in his next show.

According to the reports, Vivian in his forthcoming serial will be displaying his brawny and chiseled physique. And to get into a muscular avatar, the actor has been hitting the gym for quite sometime now. He said that following a fitness regime is very important to keep yourself fit and this time the actor has been working really hard to get into the skin of the character.

Furthermore, we got to know through our reliable sources that Vivian will be seen in Saurabh Tewary’s forthcoming show “Shikhar” that will be aired on “Colors” channel.

Stay tuned for more updates about the show!

madhubala serial latest news, vivian dsena new serial name, vivian dsena new show, vivian dsena new drama, vivian dsena new drama 2012, vivian dsena interview, vivian dsena news, vivian dsena latest news 2012, Latest news of Vivian dsena, vivian dsena latest interview, latest news about vivian dsena, shikhar serial promo, vivian desena new serial, tere ishq nachaya serial promo, vivian dsena latest serial, what is the next serial of vivian dsena

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

28 Responses to “Vivian Dsena goes lean for his show on Colors channel”

1. Hardeep singh
    March 27, 2012 at 2:23 pm #

I and my whole city like pyar ki ye ek kahani and i wan’t it back soon

2. Hiranmayi
    March 27, 2012 at 7:17 pm #

I love Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani. It was a fascinating story. All my friends want it back. Hope Vivian looks very amazing in this new look and Serial. Love you Vivian . I am your biggest fan.

3. sakshi pathak
    March 29, 2012 at 3:08 pm #

i really like u vivian u r too cute

• rahila naeem
      April 7, 2012 at 11:19 am #

sakshi pathak tum to bilkul mare tarah ho u love viviam dsena &i like vivian dsena

4. Aqeelah
    March 30, 2012 at 1:37 am #

Abhay was brill in PKYEK !!

5. rahila naeem
    April 7, 2012 at 11:09 am #

vivian i’m really very happy u will be back 143

6. rahila naeem
    April 7, 2012 at 11:12 am #

vivian i’m glad happy u will be back

7. rahila naeem
    April 7, 2012 at 11:14 am #

vivian u r my dream boy ………….. vivian u r rackzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. rahila naeem
    April 7, 2012 at 11:15 am #

viivan i must meet u with u one of my life

9. rahila naeem
    April 7, 2012 at 11:17 am #

drashti dhami i ‘m very happy u come with vivian dsena

10. prava basnet
    April 7, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

i am great fan of your vivian .i love your show pyaar ki ye ek kahani.i am very very happy because you are coming back.i will look every episode.i love u vivian

11. HEENA
    April 9, 2012 at 4:13 am #

I AM VERY VERY VERY BIGGEST FAN OF YOUR VIVIAN.I REALY LIKE YOU SHOW PYAAR KII YE EK KAHANNI.PYAAR KII YE EK KAHANNI IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW.YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE ACTOR.I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU WILL BE BACK. I LIKE YOU SO MUCH.

12. Anjali
    April 18, 2012 at 11:48 am #

yeaaa vivian u r damn handsome … my frnd minakshi is gaga ’bout u… and last week she cut hey wrist for ya b’coz her brother chalanged her 4 doin so…… he was no serious bt… mickey is gaga….. neways…. the show was not so good…. a very bad parody of twilight….. bt u were reaslly awesome…..

13. samia khan
    April 19, 2012 at 7:08 pm #

hie vivian i misss yew n your show pyaarkiiye ek kahani or ab ap wapis arhe ho m sooooooooo happy i love yew so muchhhhhh m your fan # 1 <3 <3<3

14. ANNY DSENA
    April 24, 2012 at 7:40 pm #

HY VIVIAN IAM VERY VERY HAPPY THAT YOU WILL BE BACK VIVIAN I REALY LIKE YOU PYAAR KII YEEK KAHAANI. YOU ARE MY FAVORITE ACTOR AND PYAAR KII YEEK KAHAANI IS MY FAVORIT SHOW AND ILOVE YOU PYAAR KII YEEK KAHAANI ALL MEMBER AND VIVIAN
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH

15. reshmi
    April 25, 2012 at 9:46 pm #

I LOVE U VIVIAN.I AM CRRYING FOR U HEAR.I LOVE PYAR KII YEH EK KHANI
    PLES COME BACK AS MY ABHAY

16. anny dsena
    April 28, 2012 at 10:01 pm #

I LOVE YOU VIVIAN.I AM CRRYING FOR HEAR. I AM GRAT FAN OF YOUR VIVIAN. I LOVE YOUR SHOW PYAAR KII YEEK KAHAANI I AM VERY VERY HAPPY BECAUSE YOU ARE COMING BACK I WILL LOOK EVERY EPISODE I LOVE YOU VIVIAN . VIVIAN I MUST MEET YOU WITH U ONE OF MY LIFE VIVIAN IIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

17. swagatama
    May 1, 2012 at 10:04 pm #

love u vivian just longing 2 see u come sooonnn love u a loooottttttt love u love u love u

18. Madeep Singh
    May 11, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

Hi.. Vivian dsena. Pyar Ki Ye Ek Kahani is my favourite t.v. show. You Are my favourite actor.I am big fan of u..I miss your fantabulous Vempire acting .I want it back..But I am very happy that u are coming back in new t.v. show… But I also want that And I hope you and piya(Sukirti) will come in new showw….
    Pleaasssssssseeee ..I also want “pyar ki ye ek kahani” backkkkk…….

19. Madeep Singh
    May 11, 2012 at 9:06 pm #

I and my whole city and also my friends want “pyar ki ye ek kahmi” back on “LIFE OK” channel……..

20. vj
    May 14, 2012 at 9:23 am #

Wow..! Im so happy that vivian is back again.! But where is piya..?

21. meera
    May 14, 2012 at 3:34 pm #

me and my family missing pyarki ye ek kahani . plz com back once again vivianpls

22. Madeep Singh
    May 15, 2012 at 7:55 pm #

I want ur vempire acting and ur fantabulous xpressions back on ur anther shw…..plssssssssssssssssssssss

23. Nikhil
    May 17, 2012 at 11:34 am #

I lv pyaar kii ye ek kahaani and i lv vivian. I want pkyek back.

24. Madeep Singh
    May 18, 2012 at 9:19 pm #

Hey frnds… Piya (Sukirti) is coming back soon on new t.v. show “TERE ISHQ NACHAYA”..Which is coming soon on “ZEE TV”

25. Syed Meesam Haider Naqvi
    May 20, 2012 at 9:24 am #

hello,
    It’s a pleasure to hear you’ll be back……
    Vivian dsena

26. erfer
    May 21, 2012 at 1:29 am #

erfeferferferferferf

27. aishwarya dewan
    January 6, 2013 at 8:41 pm #

i luv u vivian more than anybody i just know that i can do any thing 4 u and i am damn serious i have strong desire to meet u and i will come!luv u!