12:13 AM IST - Monday December 22, 2014

‘Sach Ka Saamna’ Season 3 to come soon on Life OK channnel

Even after the second season of the hyped reality show, “Sach Ka Saamna” failed to gather adequate TRPs, the show is all set for another season. It will be aired from March 18 onwards on “Life OK” channel in late night time slot.

This time too, the show will be hosted by actor Rajeev Khandelwal. This season will feature a few celebrities also including model and actor Nigar Khan, Yuvraj Parashar and Ali Merchant.

As per the producer Siddharth Basu, unlike the previous season “Bhrashtachar Ke Khilaaf Awaaz” that focused on anti-corruption theme, this season will be of the original format. He also says that this season will emphasize on personal aspects like extra marital affairs, staged weddings and illegitimate kids.

However, Basu maintains that the show is not all scripted and is very authentic including the process with celebrities.

We hope this season brings in a fresh change from all the previous seasons.

sach ka saamna ali merchant, nigar khan sach ka saamna, sach ka saamna nigar khan questions, nigaar khan sach ka saamna, sach ka saamna nigar khan, nigar khan sach ka samna, sach ka samna nigar khan, nigaar z khan sach ka saamna, nigar khan in sach ka samna, sach ka samna nigar khan questions, negar khan sach ka saamna, sach ka samna season 3, sach ka samna nigaar khan, nigar khan on sach ka saamna, sach ka saamna life ok time, nigaar khan in sach ka samna

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

14 Responses to “‘Sach Ka Saamna’ Season 3 to come soon on Life OK channnel”

1. bablu prajapati
    April 2, 2012 at 6:46 pm #

sr. i am ready for sach ka samna [ mo. 09769491215

2. mehraj khan
    April 14, 2012 at 8:38 am #

sir , i also m want to come on this show sach ka samna i am from jodhpur(rajasthan) mo.no 09214430563

3. mehraj khan
    April 14, 2012 at 8:53 am #

sir, i really want to come on this show sach ka samna i am from jodhpur(rajasthan)m.no.09214430563

4. sheikh ahmed
    April 14, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

i really want to come on this Amezing show sach ka samna.i am from Mumbai mo.no 08976710585

5. MEHRAJ KHAN
    April 16, 2012 at 10:52 am #

i have many untold facts burried in the depth of my heart unknown even to my betterhalf and my family also. Via this show i would like to unveil all the pains and the incidents occured in my life. With an honest heart i would like to express how people used me for thir trivial intrests. In all i the celebrity inself of my place hope this show a stage where i wish to disclose my heart.Simply I wish to tell the facts which i fail to say before people. i am from jodhpur (rajasthan) mobile no. 09214430563

6. L.T.SARDAR
    April 23, 2012 at 8:03 pm #

ham karenge sachh ka samna par aisa k , abtak kisine nahi kiya, jan chali jaye par hatenge nahi, its a promise

7. L.T.SARDAR
    April 23, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN SAACH KA SAMNA, CAN I ? N WHAT I HAVE TO DO ? PLZ REPLY

8. santosh thapa
    October 21, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

hi khandelwal sir mujhe or kb tak intazar karna hoga plzzzz tel me .

9. Muralidhar Das
    December 2, 2012 at 7:02 pm #

Sir,

I am ready to face in sach ka Smana.

My mob No-7875446368

10. Anil
    May 20, 2013 at 12:17 pm #

Dear sir,
    Please suggest what is the process to participate in such ka saamna.
    And also confirme when the show will start for year 2013

11. pradeep
    June 6, 2013 at 8:57 pm #

i want truth of my life?????

12. pradeep
    June 6, 2013 at 9:02 pm #

sir i am ready for fight of truth

13. REECHA MAHAVER
    December 17, 2013 at 5:46 am #

such ka saamna season 3 date & full information.

14. REECHA MAHAVER
    December 17, 2013 at 5:51 am #

Mr. Rajeev Khadelwal ji such ka saamna season3 fuell information on the site & my email id.