1:01 PM IST - Monday April 21, 2014

‘Jamuna Paar’ to roll today onwards

The new show produced by Rajan Shahi of ‘Director’s Kut’ that would roll today onwards presents an interesting view of the relationships. It  revolves around the love of two very different people, a high society girl and a middle class boy, both residing on the opposite sides of the Delhi’s famous river ‘Jamuna’.

The girl ‘Vidhi Malhotra’ is a talented designer who stays in a posh area in the city and the boy, ‘Bijju’ stays “Jamuna Paar” and works in his family business of weaving. Vidhi lives with her father and her step-mother in GK I area while Bijju has a huge combined family. These both are stark opposite and through their relationship, the two entirely different worlds and cultures existing in the same city are explored.

The actor, ‘Vidhi Parekh’ who plays the female lead says that being a part of this show is like a dream come true. The make lead, Ankur Verma belongs to Rohtak city and is quite elated about his new show. Catch the romance of two opposite people only on “Imagine TV”.

Starting today, “Jamuna Paar” will be aired every Monday to Friday at 9pm, on “Imagine TV”.

ankur verma biography, vidhi parekh biography, Jamuna paar serial song, jamuna paar serial images, Biography of ankur verma, Vidhi parekh, Ankur verma jamuna paar biography, vidhi parekh photos, ankur verma in jamuna paar

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

12 Responses to “‘Jamuna Paar’ to roll today onwards”

1. twinkle
    March 11, 2012 at 5:51 pm #

Hi ,
    Amaizing story and casting !!! i loved it .. vidhi is so elegant… i totally loved her and bijju is so cute and handsome… i loved him too… keep going … would love to see more of you …
    lots of love ..
    twinkle

2. Abhinav
    March 17, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

Hi…,
    Jamuna Paar my fav serial….
    Vidhi Mam & Bijju Ji is so cute & Vidhi mam really I like you so much.
    and I want to meet you. It is my dream.
    Mam can you complete it Plz.

3. Abhinav (Uttarakhand)
    March 17, 2012 at 1:21 pm #

Hi…,
    Jamuna Paar my fav serial….
    Vidhi Mam & Bijju Ji is so cute & Vidhi mam really I like you so much.
    and I want to meet you. It is my dream.
    Mam can you complete it? Please reply I m waiting…….

4. Abhishek pathak
    March 17, 2012 at 3:52 pm #

Hii.. Jamuna paar is my fvrt serial.. and the song naino ke kinare, i loved this song.. Vidhi parekh is so so so cute Realy I Luv You.. your shy and innocent face oh my god i have no words to explain it how beautiful is this… Lots of love to Vidhi mam……. ABHI…

5. Abhishek pathak
    March 17, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

Hii… Jamuna paar is my favrt serial and the song naino ke kinare is so sweat , i loved this song… Vidhi parekh is so so so cute realy I Luv You… Your shy and innocent face oh my god i have no words to explain it how beautiful is this… Lots of love to Vidhi Mam… ABHI..

6. arshdeep (DELHI)
    March 17, 2012 at 5:23 pm #

hi…….vidhi ji & biju u luked agreat couple in the serial. Vidhi ji main toh ji delhi ka hi hu yeh toh bata do ji ki apka serial kya shoot ho raha hai toh kabhi apse milne toh aa saku. vidhi ji really I LIKE U very much aor aise hi haste rehna aor biju ji ko kabhi apne se alag mat karna aor hai bata dena ki apka serial kaha shoot ho raha hai tanki aapse mil saku……..wish u all the best for yr serial……………. :D

7. arshdeep (DELHI)
    March 17, 2012 at 5:24 pm #

im also waiting for yr reply

8. ur fan
    March 20, 2012 at 2:09 pm #

the story is nice with a negative nani……
    “bijju ji” is awesome with the sweetest & the cutest smile ….
    Only reason to watch the program is ”bijju ji” :)

9. shivani
    March 26, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

i luv jamuna paar alot……….hvnt missd an episod….i luv bijju ji nd vidhi…..LOVE DA SERIAL….wish to c u both 1day

10. suyog
    March 28, 2012 at 11:08 am #

ohhh……vidhi your inoscent look is killing me.you look so beautiful so cute.your chemistry with bijju is very nice. only u are the reason which force me to see that serial.please in future also keep ur look same as it now.

11. komal