7:28 PM IST - Wednesday September 17, 2014

‘Jamuna Paar’ crew shoots at India Gate

Star cast of Imagine TV "Jamuna Paar" shoots at India GateNew Delhi, Feb 24 Producer Rajan Shahi chose the historic India Gate as the backdrop to shoot a few scenes for his new show “Jamuna Paar”, which captures the stark differences that exist between the two cultures prevalent in Yamuna paar — or east Delhi — and south Delhi.

Shahi, who has produced hit shows like “Sapna Baabul Ka…Bidaai” and “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”, says capturing the monument was inevitable.

“India Gate in New Delhi symbolises Delhi not just to India, but also to the world. I wanted to shoot around 26th January, but due to security reasons we got permission for first week of February and, accordingly, we rescheduled the shoot schedules,” Shahi told IANS.

The shoot, with actors Vidhi Parekh and Ankur Verma, was held at night, without much crowds.

“We shot at night so there was less crowd and (the situation was that) it is the first time the lead pair bump into each other,” added Shahi.

The crew also shot at Chandni Chowk, Hauz Khas and in east Delhi for over a week.

“The show has the authentic flavour of Delhi,” says Shahi, who was a Delhiite before shifting to Mumbai.

“I am happy to pay a tribute to my hometown Delhi with my career in Mumbai. Delhi has a charm of its own,” he added.

“Jamuna Paar” narrates the love story of a girl, who lives in the elite GK-1 area of south Delhi, and a boy, who lives in a ‘Jamuna Paar’ locality. The show will go on air on Imagine TV Monday.

ians

ankur verma jamuna paar, Jamuna paar images, jamuna paar photos, Ankur Verma actor, yamuna par serial, jamuna paar image, ankur verma of jamuna paar, jamuna paar serial title song, jamna paar actor, jamuna kay paar serial, serial jamuna paar, jamna paar serial wallpapers, jamuna paar actor, biju in jamuna paar, photos of jamuna paar, jamna paar serial photos

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

16 Responses to “‘Jamuna Paar’ crew shoots at India Gate”

1. Sandeep
    March 13, 2012 at 11:29 am #

Hai am sandeep main apka serial dhekha hu bahut hi aacchi story hain aur ap ki baatain acchi lagti hai and vidhi parekh I LIKE YOU wo bahut hi acchi aur beautiful hai kass main bhi hota apke sath

2. rupali
    March 14, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

such nice program.. i just love it!!!!!!!!!!!
    vidhi-ankur best jodi of year 4 ever…….. good luck.

3. sonia
    March 15, 2012 at 3:43 pm #

very nice program. i like it you both are looking beautifull

4. arshdeep
    March 15, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

jamuna paar the awesome serial on NDTV imagine. Biju & vidhi you are luking a great couple in the serial. Vidhi ji you are so sweet kaas main bhui aapke saat yeh serial kar pata par bahut muskal hai lakin wish u gud luck for yr serial………….:D

5. DJ! RDX AKA DJ! HELLBOY
    March 17, 2012 at 8:56 pm #

HI, JAMUNA PAAR TEAM THIS IS DJ! RDX

I REALLY LIKE YOUR SERIAL N LUV WATCH THIS……IN MY LIFE THIS IS FIRST SERIAL WHICH I LIKE IT……..BECOZ ITs DIFFERENT FROM OTHERs…………

I M BIG FAN OF VIDHI MA’AM AND ANKUR SIR………….VERY CUTE COUPLE //////

MAY THE GUD GOD BLESS U N YOUR FUTURE ALWAY’S BRIGHT…….

SOON I M GOING TO START JAMUNA PAAR FAN PAGE…………

TILL THEN STAY TUNE WITH ME:~https://www.facebook.com/pages/DeEJY-RDX-aka-DJ-Hellboy/202795429767574

6. sadika
    March 19, 2012 at 12:01 am #

Hii….i am sadika mujay jamuna paar bahot aacha lagta hai , mai ek episode miss nahi karti hu . Jamuna paar story is awesome. I like u so much vidhi ji,bijju ji. Mujay aap ki smile bahot pyari lagti hai vidhi ji

7. XANDY

hi jamuna paar I LIKE THIS PROGRAM kash me bhi isme hoti

main bhi jamuna paar me he rhe ti hu

jamuna paar bhooooooooooooooooooooot he acha siriyal h

I LOVE YOU..!! <3 ;)

• Sandeep
      May 3, 2012 at 5:17 pm #

Ab kyo nahi ata jamuna paar siral main bahut miss kar raha hu please start to this siral fast

11. amandee yadav
    April 2, 2012 at 5:46 pm #

me jiss ladki se pyaar krta hu usski smile or aapki smile bhut milte! thats why I LOVE YOU! But i think k vo kisse or ko psand krte hai! par me iss baat se dukhi to hu, par thoda kush bhi hu! kyoki me chaata hu k vo jha bhi rhe khush rhe!!!! THANK YOU!
    I AM A STUDENT OF 12TH std.

12. gajanan
    April 8, 2012 at 2:14 pm #

main apaka serial dekhta hu bhohat acha hai our apaki bate bhi bhohat achi hai our apka jamuna paar serial bhot acha hai our apki serial ki taraha har kisiki kahani rahe to gindgi bhot achi gujregi
    like jamuna paar :)

13. Jitendra
    April 9, 2012 at 7:38 pm #

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jamna paar is a very romantic program AND I lyk acting of bijjuji and madam jee …. this is very superhit program and i love this searial
    best of luck………………..

14. kushi
    May 23, 2012 at 11:49 am #

Hi !!! i really love this program ….itz fantastic…i love ankur n vidhi …..hv a bright future

15. himanshu sharma
    June 2, 2012 at 1:45 pm #

Himanshu sharma

ankur bhai mere ko bhi rakhlo kisi searial me plese reply your mass.