6:39 AM IST - Thursday July 31, 2014

Charlie Sheen apologises to Ashton Kutcher

London, Feb 22 Actor Charlie Sheen has written an open letter to Ashton Kutcher apologising for his recent criticism of the actor, and admitted that his comments were “disrespectful”.

The 46-year-old recently made headlines when he voiced his opinion about his “Two and a Half Men” replacement.

“I’m tired of pretending the show doesn’t suck… I’m tired of pretending Ashton doesn’t suck. It’s nothing personal… I just feel bad for him… He’s saddled with such bad writing,” Sheen said.

Sheen has now issued an apology to Kutcher, but says he stands by his criticism of the show, reports tmz.com.

“Dear Ashton, My bad. I was disrespectful to a man doing his best. I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better. Safety in your travels good sir,” he said.

Sheen was fired from the show in March last year after months of erratic behaviour and Kutcher was subsequently hired to take over.

ians

Related Articles:

Comments

comments

Filed in: Hollywood

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

What is 9 + 6 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
bollywood, hindi movies, hindi films, bollywood movies, bollywood news, latest bollywood news, hindi movie review, hindi movie trailers, indian songs, hindi songs, old hindi songs, bollywood gossip