10:36 PM IST - Friday August 1, 2014

Fire mishap on the sets of Sahara One’s ‘Neem Neem Shahad Shahad’

Late on Wednesday evening, Sahara One’s “Neem Neem Shahad Shahad” TV show set, that was erected at a studio in Mumbai caught fire. According to the sources, an electrical spark in the AC in one of the make-up rooms caused by a short circuit, was the reason for the fire that broke out in one of the make-up rooms and within minutes the fire had spread.

Not only the set but also some other valuable s tuff on the sets of the show was gutted. Fortunately, nobody was in the room that caught fire. And when everybody discovered the fire on the sets, they immediately vacated the sets and moved out.

We also got to know through our sources that till the time fire brigade reached the mishap place, the sets had burnt down with fire, destroying everything around. The shoot had to be stalled for a couple of hours due to the fire mishap on the sets.

Thankfully, the mishap was brought under control immediately and no injuries were reported.


Related Articles:

Comments

comments

Filed in: Television

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

What is 2 + 8 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
bollywood, hindi movies, hindi films, bollywood movies, bollywood news, latest bollywood news, hindi movie review, hindi movie trailers, indian songs, hindi songs, old hindi songs, bollywood gossip