12:58 PM IST - Sunday December 28, 2014

Harshad Chopra to star in ‘Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava’

Television actor Harshad Chopra who was last seen in serial “Dharampatni” that was aired on Imagine TV is all set to grace the small screens once again.

All his fans out there, here is a reason for you to be happy as Harshad has been roped in by the makers of “Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava”. This show is aired on “Life OK” channel and Harshad will now be a part of the serial.

If reports are to be believed, Harshad’s character in the serial will mark an entry as a positive character who will come to save Jahnvi.  As you have seen in the recent episodes of the show that how Daadi learns about Viraj’s mental illness which shocks her and she lands up in the hospital.

This shock will be a turning point in the show and with this, Harshad’s character will enter the show so as to save Jahnvi from all the problems brewing up in her life without any reason.

We hope that your role brings in good numbers for the show Harshad. We wish you all the very best!

harshad chopra, harshad chopra new serial, harshad chopra latest news, harshad chopra and sriti jha dating, harshad chopra in dil se di dua, badi aii, harshad chopra new show 2012, harshad chopra new serial in 2012, harshad chopra in saubhagyavati bhava, harshad chopra and sriti jha, dil se di dua saubhagyavati bhava latest news, harshad chopra in saubhagyavati, harshad chopra dating sriti jha, harshad chopra in life ok, dil se di dua latest news, harshad chopra dil se di dua

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

33 Responses to “Harshad Chopra to star in ‘Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava’”

1. Jaya
    February 18, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

Hi Harshad

I realy like ur all the serials and dying to see u again in DIL SE SI DUA SAUBHAGYAVATI BHAV.

I know like ur all serial u ll charm in this serial also.

All the Very Best for ur new show

2. kritika kamra
    February 21, 2012 at 5:46 pm #

hiiiiiiiiiiii harshad i realy like ur all serial and dying see u again in dil se di dua saubhagyavatibhav and best of falak

3. shaila
    February 21, 2012 at 8:00 pm #

hi,harshad chopra
    waiting to see u in this serial but u wuld have taken anew show with lead in u…………………chaltaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. Dania
    February 25, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

I really love ur all shows specially Tere Liye you are a awesome actor

5. Harshad_Urooj
    February 27, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

Hi Harshad All The Very Best :)
    harshad you are the best actor :)
    new good name show awsumee lovely *dil se di dua saubhagyavatibhav*
    may god bless uuu inshallah!!!
    keep rocking and shinig!!!
    plss cum back soon!!!!!!!!
    Love You Harshad :)

6. Harshad_Urooj
    February 27, 2012 at 5:25 pm #

Love You Harshad :)

God bless you.Harshad Praying For You Inshallah :)

Waiting you are entry harshad.. :)

Again All the best!! :)

7. sundas
    February 27, 2012 at 5:56 pm #

ohhh soo happy 2 hear dis…
    luvvv uuu HARSHAD nd eagerly waiting 4 ur entry…we all r sure dat u will sizzle wid janvi onscreen…luvvvvvvvvvvv uuuuuuuuuuuu

8. Aneeshaa
    February 27, 2012 at 6:18 pm #

wow!!!so happy to hear…. that u re coming … :D :D … wish u a very best of luck … plz come soon

9. vandy
    February 27, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

harshad…just dying to see ur entry in this show…we know u’ll rock it…and create an unforgettable character once again!

10. Harshad_Urooj
    February 27, 2012 at 9:51 pm #

Harshad Rocks Love You <3 :D :D

11. Anisha
    February 28, 2012 at 11:08 am #

I realy love u HARSHAD please once again tere liye I LOVE THE SERIAL TERE LIYE i am waiting for serial tere liye aapki jodi anupriya ke sath bahut bahut achchi lagti lagati hai aap dono fir tere liye me aao pleasecome again I realy realy love taani anurag

ANURAG
    WEDS
    TAANI

12. subi
    March 15, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

hai harshad .
    i am a big fan of u .
    i am dying to c u again in the silver screen.
    to feel u r magic.
    harshad roksssssssssssssssssssssss.

13. rubi
    March 28, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

harsad please don’t enter the show (dil se di dua saubhagyavati bhava ) beca you

ca’t make a parfect jodi with sriti and some people also wanna
    that you don’t enter the show

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

14. mona
    March 28, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

harsad

in ranking of f/b you r not select to the show of dil se di dua saubh bhava

so please don’t enter the show viraj &janvi is nice couple

if you come in the show show’s track down downdown down

• alisha
      April 6, 2012 at 6:51 pm #

DONT TALK ABOUT HARSHID
      AND VIRAJ DOES’NT SUITE JANVI

15. premjaneja
    March 28, 2012 at 6:00 pm #

hi harshad chopra your shows really to gud nd your like u . gud job mis harshad chopra nice

16. ashu
    April 6, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

hi harshad im ur big fan and u r very smart ,handsome and i like u very much

17. alisha
    April 6, 2012 at 6:49 pm #

I M SO HAPPY TO SEE THEM TOGETHOR
    THEY BOTH ARE MY FAVORATE

18. Milap Rajyaguru
    April 10, 2012 at 4:01 pm #

Hi Harshad. I am your big friend. i had seen your previous serial DHARMAPATNI. I like you very much. Congratulation and Best of luck for your new serial.

19. Milap Rajyaguru
    April 10, 2012 at 4:03 pm #

MILAP.

20. Debolina
    April 11, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

Hi,
    Harshad
    From a true heart saying u ‘ U R A AWESOME ACTOR’………I love u a lot..
    your look in tere liye was too smart & cute…..love u love u love u…….

21. farheenfara
    April 13, 2012 at 4:03 pm #

hi! harshad ji. nice 2 see u on t.v.
    bt where is Aditi gupta!!!!!
    we r wating 2 see u together. hamse kb miloge..
    milna yar!!

22. Milap Rajyaguru
    April 13, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

You are too good in new look in dil se di….. , I wish that I will your friend in future. becoz I am your huge fan.kab milenge hum ?????
    Best of luck Raghavji.

23. Zunaira Asim
    April 15, 2012 at 11:43 am #

Salam Harshed.
    I Love youe seril especially KDMHMD please again new serial with aditi
    I am want to see u again aditi. ok best of luck bye

24. rehmazafar
    April 30, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

harshadddddddd you are very best and awsume actorr ,,u nd janvii lo00king togethher very cute nd binds couplee ,,,virajj r look like with javii pagalll,,,,,,,so keep it up harshad u r gud goinggg <3

25. Tanuj Grover
    May 2, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

harshad IIIIII LLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVV U 100 MUCH.. .. TERE LIYE is the best show of my life .. i only see this serial bcoz u r very good looking and ur Personality is 100 good ….. TERE LIYE become the main part of my life and when i miss one episode of it, it makes me whole day very Upset and Tensed.. Sir , I want to meet u once in my LIFE and after that Shoot me on that SPOOT………

• tania
      May 31, 2012 at 8:48 pm #

hey harhad my name is tania i like to very much and you are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

26. HEMANT KUMAR
    May 2, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

harshadddddddd you are very best and awsume actorr ,,u nd janvii lo00king togethher very cute nd binds couplee ,,,virajj r look like with javii pagalll,,,,,,,so keep it up harshad u r gud goinggg ;-)

27. Akanshi
    May 5, 2012 at 9:34 am #

Hi, Harshad

I like you very much, Iwant to meet u badly
    I wish i could meet you some day.

28. Nancy agarwal
    July 6, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

harshad…..u r world best actor…………u nd siya in serial saubhagyavati bhava are amazing couple……….plzzzzzzzzzzz stay close to us always.ur serial is too much gud i watch that show only 4 u..plzzzz be a hero in that show save jahnvi and plzzz have a starting of ur love story with siya………….i m eagerly waiting 4 ur love story……….plzzzzzzzzz stay in touch with us so that we should know what is gng with u in future……………nd uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr amazing mind blowing in saubhagyavati…………………plzzzzzz harshad luvvvvvvvuuuuuuuuuuu……..:)))))))

29. Nancy agarwal
    July 6, 2012 at 12:23 pm #

Hi..Harshad

i m ur biggest fan…u r truely amazing actor.
    u nd siya are amazing couple…
    waiting 4 ur lv story with siya in ur shhow..:)

30. Ashu Arora
    July 22, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

Hi Harshad,

You are very best actors and all serial very cute…..

I like y u very much…

31. ammu
    August 6, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

hai,
    harshd u r very beatiful.please acts in tollywood industri.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee