12:56 PM IST - Friday November 28, 2014

Shashi-Sumeet Mittal all set for their new show on Colors channel

Duo producers Shashi-Sumeet Mittal have garnered a huge appreciation for their TV serials and their one recent television serial that is ruling the TRP charts is “Diya Aur Baati Hum” that is aired on “Star Plus”.

Shashi-Sumeet Mittal’s production house is coming up with one after another projects and to their good luck, they are even getting good response for all their serials.

And this time around Shashi-Sumeet Mittal duo is all geared up to launch their new show on “Colors” channel. If reports are to be believed, the production house has even started the work for their next (5th) show on the television. And this time around, after showcasing their telly serials on channels like “Star Plus”, “Zee TV”, “Life OK” and “Imagine TV”, this time their next project is all set to rule the “Colors” channel.

We got to know through our reliable sources that their show will be loosely based against North Indian background while showcasing family drama. It is also being said that the tentative title given to the show is “Kairi”. We will get back to you soon with more updates about this serial!

kairi serial, new show on colors, kairi new serial, new shows on colors channel 2012, shashi sumeet mittal, new shows on colors, new serials on colors channel 2012, AUDITION IN DELHI IN OCTOBER 2014 FOR FILMS & SERIALS, panchi bora next upcoming serial, shashisumeet production audition date, shashi sumeet production audition in delhi october 2014, shashi sumeet mittal new show, audition in shashi sumeet production house, colors serials auditions, audistion on 2015 in delhi, delhi free audition of star plus and other chanels serial

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

15 Responses to “Shashi-Sumeet Mittal all set for their new show on Colors channel”

1. archana varankar
    February 29, 2012 at 11:15 pm #

panchi bora best female lead role this serial

2. sujata kanade
    August 22, 2012 at 5:23 pm #

plese give me one chance .

3. sujata kanade
    August 22, 2012 at 5:24 pm #

plese give me one chance for tv serials

4. Renuka Bhaware
    December 17, 2012 at 9:14 pm #

i like your serieal kairi . i have once more take your serieal lead role anuj (naman) and ambi (preeti) i have see once more your next serial. & your serial kari is outstanding but i have see more romantick love teack angle seen & mostly drama , trajidi. please tack to naman & preeti your up coming next sarial .please try to understand my feeling. and i hope so you are only one take to this casting .plese i have next you take to me good news.

5. chetan
    January 18, 2014 at 2:13 am #

Hi. I would like to work in tv serial. Nd I m ready for audition .

6. madhu kadam
    March 6, 2014 at 3:23 pm #

i want to work with you in this serial. pl. give me one opportunity.

7. vikram
    March 16, 2014 at 12:40 am #

I want a chance in tv serial

8. akshada washimkar
    April 6, 2014 at 7:58 am #

I want to work with u in this seriyal plz give me little chance I rady for audistion

9. Neha Arora
    April 12, 2014 at 5:46 pm #

hello sir.. i want to start my career in acting. i m not belong to a rich family. plz give me on chance. i try to prove myself.

10. ankur bairagi
    May 25, 2014 at 10:07 am #

Hi sir….I am Ankur,age 20 good looking teen boy,I want to work with you.. I have some good acting skills,And good in acting…plz take my one audition to prove my self….i’ll give my best…if you have any roll and cherector of young boy so plzzzzzz contact me….7354311330

11. simran kaur
    July 2, 2014 at 10:44 am #

helo sir m eh nae khauge ke muje ek chance do plz na ke khauge ke m apne ap ko prof karna chati becoz muje pta h agr muje itna honer h to muje apne ap ek chance mil jahega

12. deepak gupta
    August 5, 2014 at 7:46 am #

Hi
    Sir,
    This is Deepak Gupta from Delhi looking for a big oppertunity for my career with your production house. I have worked in serial and in a short movie also But this is my dream that I work with your production. I realy like Diya or Bati Hum serial becouse this serial inspire us give our service for our nation. I have tried to call on your all number which you updated on your web page but they are not right number.

Details are…….
    Eye Colour…..black
    Height…………5’4″
    Weight………..50Kg
    Waist………….30″Inch
    Hip……………..32″Inch

Please give me a chance to proove myself as a success actor.My Contact Number is…09555133101.

Thanks & Regard
    Deepak Gupta

13. deepak parmar
    August 19, 2014 at 9:24 am #

Hiii sir

I am deepak parmar. I went become successful actor
    Please sir give me 1change.. Mera dream he ki aapki production me acting karna.. Please sir mera pura kar dijiye.
    My contact number 9974420648

Thanks
    Deepak parmar

14. Sumit
    September 10, 2014 at 7:39 pm #

Hello sir this is sumit from bareilly age 20 n I want to become an actor.my contact no is 9027366933 thankyou.

15. shivam kashyap
    November 1, 2014 at 7:30 am #

hi sir,
    i have intrest very mutch in acting and singing so plz give me a chance in your production next new audition plz sir. thank u.
    name shivam kashyap