11:55 AM IST - Friday October 31, 2014

‘Saas Bina Sasural’ actor Aishwarya Sakhuja is new Cadbury girl

Mumbai, Feb 8 Keeping in tune with its family bonding theme Cadbury has roped in TV actress Aishwarya Sakhuja as the face for its upcoming ad campaigns.

Aishwarya, who is being loved by young and old alike for her portrayal of the sweet and understanding daughter-in-law Toasty in Sony’s popular show “Saas Bina Sasural” seemed to the be the most apt choice.

In the family drama, the actress is seen as a homemaker and not a home breaker.

“To reach out to the target audience one requires a celebrity face with whom the target audience can relate to, and Aishwarya seems to have the right brand value,” said a statement.

Aishwarya Sakhuja
ians

toasty saas bina sasural, saas bina sasural toasty, toasty in saas bina sasural, mahadev serial parvati, toasty of saas bina sasural, toasty saas bina sasural real name, saas bina sasural toasty real name, mahadev serial photos, sAs bina sasural, sony tv serial actress, Aishwarya Sakhuja, mahadev real name, saas bina sasura toasty real name, saas bina sasura, sony serial actress, tosty saas bina sasural

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

11 Responses to “‘Saas Bina Sasural’ actor Aishwarya Sakhuja is new Cadbury girl”

1. U r a very sweet girl
    February 15, 2012 at 11:05 pm #

Hiiiiiiiiii

2. Anshul sharma
    February 16, 2012 at 8:50 pm #

u r so cute.
    i like u,
    u r so cute,
    I watch saas bina sasural only for u..
    u r my dream girl…

3. Snigdha
    March 17, 2012 at 2:19 pm #

Hi Aishwarya… I like your character most in Saas Bina Sasural… U r a cute girl and I am sure that u r same in your real life.. GOD bless u and I wish u achive ur goal in ur life..

4. saurabh
    March 26, 2012 at 9:30 pm #

i like u toasty u are so cute and innocent i watch SBS only 4u

5. Ravi
    April 11, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

hiii toasty, your’s face is like my girlfrend. . .its same95%….

soo i like u nd watch regularly…

6. fari
    April 25, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

u r very sweet girl and i love u

7. devang dodiya
    May 3, 2012 at 10:57 am #

Hey,,,, toasty just like crazyly i love you you are the perfect match as i think my dream girl should you are so cute i love you a lot love u……………………… toasty missing you dr take care love u a lot again………………….

8. Nilesh Dhakate
    May 29, 2012 at 3:28 pm #

Hi Toasty, I like your character most in Saas Bina Sasural and i like you very much, Sochta Hu ke Girlfriend Mile to bhi aapke hi jaisi

9. mohit kamwal
    July 22, 2012 at 3:32 pm #

Hiiiiiii aswariya..
    U r so beutifull i love u

10. priti
    July 23, 2012 at 1:37 pm #

hello toasty ;i like yr acting ,u r so cute ,god bless u dear

11. Bijoy
    August 7, 2012 at 11:47 pm #

Hai tosty I like you so much. Actuly I love you so much. Without I watch you eat. You are so sweet.