5:02 AM IST - Thursday December 18, 2014

Mohit Raina to star in ‘Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’

Mohit RainaTelevision actor Mohit Raina who was last seen in TV serials like “Ganga Ki Dheej”, “Chehra” and many more is all geared for his comeback on the small screen. This time around, the actor will be seen in Nikhil Sinha’s much talked about show “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”.

Mohit said that he was really confused about signing for the show but the strong storyline and the plot of the show has really impressed him. Mohit will be playing the role of Lord Shiva in the serial.

Also, another aspect that attracted Mohit towards opting for this show was that no serial earlier has portrayed the love life of Lord Shiva. Nikhil Sinha’s “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev” has made it to headlines with the buzz that the show will be essaying the romantic journey of Mahadev and Sati.

Veteran actor Mohit Raina said that he had to work really hard to get into the skin of the character so as to give an authentic look to the character. The actor further added that he is really excited for his role in this serial and gives the entire credit to producer Nikhil Sinha for roping him in the show.

mahadev serial, mahadev cast, devon ke dev mahadev cast, mohit raina, mahadev life ok cast, Mahadev actress, mahadev life ok, mahadev actor, serial mahadev, Mahadev star cast, devon ke dev mahadev songs, devon ke dev mahadev actor, mahadev characters, nikhil sinha, devo ke dev mahadev star cast, devon ke dev mahadev actress

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

102 Responses to “Mohit Raina to star in ‘Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’”

1. ginni
    February 1, 2012 at 2:18 pm #

u r really doing a fab ,keep t up! i really love u as shiv………………………….

2. pramila
    February 2, 2012 at 2:41 pm #

you are really superb as Shiv, no other person could be Shiv but you, Keep it Up

Love you wait to see you everyday, all the Best

3. Srinivas Goud
    February 6, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

Your potrait as Lord Shiva is mesmerising. Great looking at you every day. Keep up your job. Good luck!

4. NANDIISH KUMAR
    February 6, 2012 at 11:36 pm #

Lord Shiva is my love, my life and everything, I was always imagining how my lord actually look like, how all the celestial events would have happened from Lord Shiva, i have no words to express my joy and mesmerizing trance of happinesits watching this great programme with you as Lord Shiva, i could not ask for more from anyone in this world. My lord shiva has entered in your soul only bcoz of which u look my real lord shiva.

Har Har Shambho, mere bholenath, love you, always be with me even if i forget you, u pls never leave me.

Heartfilled greetings and regards to you Shri. Mohitji.

5. shilesh
    February 7, 2012 at 1:30 am #

I am big fan of you , i have seen u acting in this serial your acting really very good and i like it soo much and keep it on dont change your role u are to good. you look exactly like lord shiva and i live in dubai and watch your serial everyday.

6. Ramy
    February 7, 2012 at 2:10 pm #

Presentation of the serial is excellent. The flow is logical more rather than created.

Your postures are resembling to the pictures which v normally see in Lord Shiva’s photos. Interesting to watch & awaiting to see further. Time slot should increase for this serial.

7. geeta
    February 10, 2012 at 2:42 pm #

hey mohit i never watch mythological serials but this i watch just for u .Your hardwork has been paid off ,one can see your homework on lord shiva but still workharder and harder plz learn dancing bcoz lord shiva is famous for tandav nritya.Yours expressions are mindblowing in Anger,Yogasan,etc………….. but speacially wen shiva wants to hide his love for sati but donot want sati knows about it is fantastic you have managed very maturely.
    MOHIT YOUR FUTURE IS VERY BRIGHT ..
    ONCE AGAIN PLZ LEARN DANCING
    BEST OF LUCK

8. kedar
    February 13, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

muje apse bate karne hai ku ke apne jo real mhadev kay ro bhute achay kiay he
    ape ke produser kay adhatme hai keay

9. pooja
    February 13, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

i alwaz wanted to watch lord SHIV….and U fit best into His appearance. u r doing grt job….the supreme power reflects in ur expressions… r wndrful and devine. watching devon ke dev mahadev makes me feel Shivji’s presence and blessings. It wud not hav been better in imaginations. the first appearance of Shivji in the serial made me feel his sakshaat darshan…truely divine.
    all d best & be as u r……keep it up. aap pr Shivji ki kripa bani rhe.
    OM NAMAH SHIVAYA.

10. Soumit
    February 14, 2012 at 2:19 am #

Lord Shiva is my life and inspiration for the right path.Your acting is so nice that I cant express my feelings.Every time I just imagine that how my Shiva is but after seeing you I feel that he must like you.I have never missed any episode and I do pranam to you in each episode and it gives me a devine santi….esa lagta he ki me swayam shiv ji ko pujan kar raha hun.Aaap bahut hi achhe lagte hen iss me so its a request to you that plz dont leave the serial till the end you are the best for this ………I know there is no end of Shiva’s mahima……………Om Namah Shivaya.

11. mohan
    February 17, 2012 at 11:05 pm #

its really awesome u look in Lord shiva exact !!!!! sarvam shiva mayam

12. Rishi Bhardwaj
    February 18, 2012 at 10:04 pm #

you are very smart and i love shiv and you

13. Hash
    February 18, 2012 at 11:14 pm #

I do not really like watching serials, find them boring. As this was mythological drama, thought of watching it & loved it. Mohit looks stunning as Lord Shiva, no other person could have done the better job , title does the complete justice. Keep up the good work. Well done to the entire team, best wishes!!

14. zenab khan
    February 19, 2012 at 12:12 pm #

i love the serial very much ,u r realy doing a great work ,all the very bst

15. asddvcx
    February 20, 2012 at 1:19 am #

d

16. neeraj gauatam
    February 20, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

mohit ji this is one of the best serial after ramayan . and the actors like u and other are playing they are doing the best which we cant not expect in this generation of actors and u are wonder wonderful i just find u r name in the google not me but even my son who’s name is shivm is also the great fan of u. my request from u is dont leave this serial in middle bcoz u are the life of this serial.
    my best wishes to u

17. Santosh
    February 20, 2012 at 9:46 pm #

I love the serial (devone ke dev mahadev) i watch the serial everyday.keep up your job.
    is serial ka time badhaye please
    Best of luck…!

18. Sujit Sahu,Bangalore
    February 20, 2012 at 11:50 pm #

Om Namaha Sibaya….

Really amazing…
    After Ramayan and Mohabharat..this is amazing one!!!..
    the Guy playing the role of Shiva….is teh best one….like…Arun Govil in Ramayan..

All the best!!!

19. Sehar
    February 21, 2012 at 6:36 pm #

Dear Mohit,
    U R very much the Shiva himself. Admire you a lot. Never miss out any of the serials. Have learnt a lot from the episodes. I guess no one can resemble Shiva so much as you do. May Shiva shower all his blessings on you. I wish this serial does not end. Shud keep on telecasting..

20. Ruby
    February 22, 2012 at 1:42 am #

Hi Mohit- this is my first time ever sharing views online. Im so very thrilled to express my appreciation for the director to have picked you to play the Almighty LordShiva. What Arun Govil was to Lord Ram and Nitish Bhardwaj to Lord Krishna, you are to Lord Shiva. Your looks and charisma brings the bookish and idol Shiva to life. No one could have done justice to the role other than you. Pls continue to keep the godliness in you. Saying this also brings lot of expectations from you. Good luck and Lord Shiva will give you courage to live him as human. God bless.

21. Naina
    February 23, 2012 at 6:25 pm #

yr u are a great job in this serial and u such a look like a mahadev,i watch the serial everyday.keep up your job. and plzzzzzzzzzzzz serial ka time or bdao. mohit u are a fantastic job………………….., i luv u & mahadev…… please mere sath date p chlo………..i m w8ing u…..

22. Maya
    February 29, 2012 at 11:39 am #

Hi Mr. Nikhil Sinha,

You are doing a great job of directing Mahadev. However, I have a couple of issues with yesterday’s episode and thought I will bring it to your notice.

The scene where Daksha was going overboard about his being a true Brahmin and not wanting to crush the happiness of his daughter and urging her to pursue her life and be resolute on her decision because she is Daakshayini is going to look weak and filmy if he comes back just because Sati agrees to marry a man of his choice. It makes Daksha look like a scheming coward and liar, which he cannot be being the Prajapati.

Also, when Sati has realised that she is Shiva’s ardhangini, it is ridiculous to show that she is taking a sankalp that she will marry another man that her father wills for her.

Regards,
    Maya

23. Tanya shukla
    February 29, 2012 at 11:57 am #

Hey shiva ur magical in ths show.i m a ram bhakt bt still i m 4 ur show

24. deepali
    March 1, 2012 at 5:59 pm #

mohit u luk vry gud in the role of lord shiva ,
    I wish u all the best for ur future.
    Be honest nd focus dear..

25. Pritam Dhumal
    March 2, 2012 at 5:30 pm #

you are doing so nice work in this serial. i like it. your work is very realistic.

26. Minoo
    March 8, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

Dear Mohit

I cannot tell you how much I am obsessed with you playing the role of Lord Shiva.. I can actually feel the presence of Lord shiva while watching the serial…i am sure lord shiva looked exactly the way you have portrayed….excellent work done ..your expression are too good…..can you please ask the channel to increase the time of the serial…we can endlessly watch it….I eagerly wait for the serial. Hats off to the director who have made such a wonderful serial…May Lord Shiva always bless you..Even when I am praying I have your image as Lord Shiva in front of me……

27. ashika
    March 8, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

Mohit you are doing an excellent work the way you play your role is just fantastic….i am lost whenever you are there on role i just love the way you act a very strong character….may god bless you…..

28. Astha
    March 27, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

i am mesmerized to d core…so much so that i am speechless..
    love u …

29. raksha
    April 3, 2012 at 4:58 pm #

u r so cute good lookg shiv really love u.i am lost whenever you are there on role i just love the way you act a very strong love the serial very much ,u r realy doing a great work ,all the very character….may god bless you…..

30. t srikanth
    April 8, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

u got fab body keep it up, with the grace of god.pls try to be vegetrain, during the playing of the lord shiva role. i thnik it will bring the grace in you little more.i wish you to see u i many more ethnical roles. be fit happy. may lord shiva beston upon u.

31. t srikanth
    April 8, 2012 at 3:39 pm #

you got a fab body, by grace of god, my some request try to be vegetrian, while playing the role of lord shiva, that my bring little more grace to the role.hope to see u i more enthnical roles. be fit may lord shiva beston upon u.

32. sabhyata sharma
    April 10, 2012 at 11:08 am #

Hi,
    it’s 1st time i am sharing my views online, becz i can,t stop myself praizing u.
    u r really awesome. ur vocabulary, expression, body language mesmerise
    me everytime as soon as ur on telivision screen. mohit u look tremendously
    gud as lord shiva.by seeing u as lord shiva i can surely say that , number of
    followers of lord shiva would have incresed.

god bless you.
    thanx

33. PRATEEK SAXENA
    April 14, 2012 at 6:37 pm #

yaar u r looking as dhoni very much

34. PRATEEK SAXENA
    April 14, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

sinha sahab u r doing good job .can u show lord shiva’s sadashiv detail in serial

35. sumit
    April 16, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

Hi, sinha sahab u r doing good job. u r choice is exact. lord shiva’s actors like mohit raina sir and sati looking like mouni roy bouth of looking great in serial. it is perfect jodi in this year.i like this program very much. thankx for sinha sir and (Mohit and mouni)..

36. Dheeraj Kumar
    April 17, 2012 at 10:31 am #

I have never scene anybody doing Lord Shiva the way you do. You are doing like you are real Lord Shiv. Superb…..Keep it up.

37. rajiv
    April 20, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

dear mohit

my entire family seats together and love to see mahadev u had done justified with character of lord shiva it really suits on u…

har har mahadev

38. Rajesh mamrawala
    April 20, 2012 at 8:37 pm #

39. Nitin
    April 27, 2012 at 8:19 pm #

Mohit, you in your character Lord shiva its really amazing… your resemblance is just like supernatural

We all like to see you in this role…

All the best…

40. YASHASWINI
    May 1, 2012 at 1:48 pm #

I LOVE THE SHOW A LOT….

mohit u r amazing …u are perfect to the charecter…ur acting is supernatural….i love to see u in the role….u are amazing…

SATHYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM……!!!!!..

41. vandanabhatnagar...........................you r real devo ke dev mahadev
    May 3, 2012 at 12:23 am #

Mohit u r real devo ke dev mahadev satyam shivam sundram…………………………!!!!!!

42. akhil
    May 4, 2012 at 8:55 pm #

u r really awesome. ur vocabulary, expression, body language mesmerise
    me everytime as soon as ur on telivision screen. mohit u look tremendously
    gud as lord shiva.by seeing u as lord shiva i can surely say that , number of
    followers of lord shiva would have incresed.

god bless you.
    thanx
    Akhil

43. Naveen Rathore
    May 7, 2012 at 8:23 am #

Dear Mohit,
    . I watch this serial daily and what a performance you have given as a Mahadev it is undiscrible by words,
    Keep it you as wish best of luck.
    Thanx n regards
    Naveen

44. Pratiksha
    May 7, 2012 at 8:56 am #

kaaash i would have been SATI?????????

45. Minoo
    May 7, 2012 at 11:35 am #

Dear Mohit

You are just superb…your expressions just marvellous….i feel as if I am looking at Lord Shiva himself….i just cant explain ..the serial is getting even more interesting…each character in the serial have played their role so well. I am getting too obsessed….

46. Sourabh
    May 7, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

Mohit,

I MUST SAY YOU HAVE DONE THIS ROLE LIKE NOBODY ELSE COULD. YOU DO TOTAL JUSTICE TO THE CHARACTER WHILE ESSAYING THE ROLE OF LORD SHIVA. YOUR PERSONA, CHARM IS SPELL BOUNDING. ALTHOUGH MY WIFE IS A BIG BIG FAN OF YOURS, I MUST ADMIT THAT EVEN I LIKE YOU SO MUCH IN THIS ROLE. YOU ARE AMAZING….REALLY WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER.

REGARDS,
    SOURABH(BANGALORE)

47. kaushik mukherjee(shiva)
    May 7, 2012 at 1:43 pm #

mohi,
    the bhati tradition flourishes only because , lord shiva desided to appear in the sreen dressed as you.. it’s a miracle…..

48. kaushik mukherjee(shiva)
    May 7, 2012 at 1:44 pm #

mohi,
    the bhakti tradition flourishes only because , lord shiva desided to appear in the sreen dressed as you.. it’s a miracle…..

49. shalu
    May 9, 2012 at 2:10 pm #

you play mahadev role very fab……… we rally like your role . well done keep it up
    i wish that your coming serial also became popular as mahadev . You as shiv and mouni as sati played a characters very fantastically.
    we really appreciate your work.

50. pranav
    May 14, 2012 at 4:56 pm #

aap na bauth good kam kiya ha lord maha dev ka serial par maha dev ka serial roj dakta hu aap really maha dev ka jassa dektha ha

51. Suhas swami
    May 14, 2012 at 11:46 pm #

It’s really great to see this serial I heartily thankful to Mohit raina n producer nikhil sinha may my idol shiva bless u everything u deserve .

52. pratik
    May 16, 2012 at 10:10 am #

Dear mohit its speechless to explain ur perfomance nd ur body language in till the date in mythological series no one compit with u keep going

53. shalini
    May 16, 2012 at 10:13 pm #

Devon k Dev Mahadev is a wonderful presentation of faith,luv,with tight script and great multimedia effects.
    .Mahadev and nandi have great combination of emotions,face expressions and dialogue delivery.You have won the hearts of people portraying Shiva in a true manners.
    Mr Raina has justified the role in all respects.We have never seen such serial on lord shiva.Dialogues,script tight knitted and pure Hindi accent of all charaters is amazing.
    God has already fixed the Mahadev role for Mr Raina or Mr Raina for Mahadev.
    Congratulations!!! to entire cast and crew for this wonderful presentations.
    Salute to mutimedia effects specialist.

54. Nitin Shinde
    May 17, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

Hi…..Mr.Mohit,
    I am very big fan of your, which you play the roll of Shri Mahadev, your personality and the charactor you played, your emotions, angriness, everything perfectly done, and I just imagine that god Mahadev is really presence in your act.
    What a performance, good luck…..
    I love this serial and your roll….infect other charactors also give their 100% towards the assigned roll.
    Thanks to keeping us / feel us to look about the Mahadev, who one my path director….in my real life.
    Wanna speak to you, for a minute, if you can give some time.
    bye………
    Nitin Shinde
    9926909199

55. KAMALESH PAL
    May 17, 2012 at 3:18 pm #

hi……mohitji

i love lord shiv ……..and your charac

56. smita
    May 17, 2012 at 3:34 pm #

nice similar looking as lord shiva

57. sanjay
    May 17, 2012 at 9:25 pm #

i am proud of you mohit you are playing such a great role of shiv and also as veerbhdra

58. sucheta
    May 19, 2012 at 12:56 pm #

It doesn’t look like you are acting and you definitely look like Lord Shiva, Our Mythology is great and you have done justice to it !

59. ashish
    May 23, 2012 at 3:49 pm #

you are fantastic mohit.May lord shiv bless you.

60. Sonia
    May 24, 2012 at 4:54 am #

WOW feelings for this show,no words i have to discribe about u.
    All and all i want to say you are the best.

Waiting for your serial everyday.

Like real rup of SHIVJI.

KEEP IT UP.

61. rakhi
    May 28, 2012 at 12:04 am #

hai mohit u r doing a really very good job as my mahadev lord shiv is my all time favourite and he means everything to me it’s a dream come true to watch my mahadev live u r a very good actor no doubt keep up your good work forever like this may lord shiv bless u always plse do reply as i m a big fan of yours i never miss mahadev it’s my favourite

62. K Vijay
    June 5, 2012 at 1:01 pm #

HI
    MOHIT
    ALL THE MY WISHES TO YOU
    FOR PLAYING A VERY GOOD ROLE – LORD SHIV

63. Vijay
    June 5, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

Hellow Mohit,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am big fan of you.

Role of Lord Shiva is very nice played by you.

All the best

64. aparna singh
    June 16, 2012 at 2:04 pm #

wow,mohit ….yoyr acting is superb…really lagta nai ki koi acting kar raha ho …………

really sab k sab bahut acche acting karte hain…

aap to bilkul lagta hai k aap sankar bhagvaan hain….

65. Amit Verma
    June 28, 2012 at 8:43 pm #

hello, sir how r u, i like u, and your serial, u r to good sir, i watch everyday mahadev..

66. parth garode
    June 30, 2012 at 2:17 pm #

mohit your role and acting is mindblowing

67. shankar
    July 13, 2012 at 4:36 pm #

hi.. firstly i congratulate entire team of DKDM and all the very best to keep showing such a wonderful mythological serial which has become so popular. I thank producer and director for bringing such actors and entire team and directing so wel. i hope mohit sir you are happy having such role which is very difficult but you are doing justice for the same which shows how much efforts you are putting, I just pray lord to bless you ever. About co stars they too playing very good roles. And mouni who played sathi role suited very wel and i was wishing mouni too play ma parvati role as role suits her very fine. I just request producer to make mouni to play ma parvati role. hope this request is not of my alone. And lastly thanks to visual effect specialists who made the serial so beautiful. THANKS

68. MADHWARAJ RAI
    July 14, 2012 at 12:52 am #

REALLY VERY GOOD SERIAL

Hello Mohit, Really your act is great……. great …..
    best face of Shiva

I am big fan of you.

Role of Lord Shiva is very nice played by you.

All the best

69. Sandhya M Rai
    July 14, 2012 at 12:59 am #

Very nice Serial

Mohit aapka acting superb…………………
    hamara bahut bahut shub kamna hai aap ko
    god bless you…………………………….

70. Shubham
    July 18, 2012 at 1:01 am #

Mohit Ji aap sach mein acting kar rahe hain ya aap real mein bhagwan hain??
    Mujhe nahi lagta ki aap acting kar rahe hain,Mere Liye to Dharti par swayam MAHADEV hum sab ke saamne prakat hue hain aapke roop mein…Aap sach mein hi Mahadev hain Mohit Sir…Aur baaki Artists ne bhi barabari ke saath ye maanne pe majboor kar diya hai ki aap log sach mein bhagwaan hain,aap acting nahi kar rahe balki aap sach mein MAHADEV Hain,Jab bhi aankhen band karke MAHADEV Ko yaad karta hoon aap saamne dikhte hain Mohit Sir,Phir iska matlab to yahi hua na ki aap hi MAHADEV hain…Aapse ek request hai ki kabhi bhi is program ko leave karne ka vichaar apne man mein bhi mat laaiyega aur Director and Producer Sir Se kahiyega ki is program ko hamesha chalte rehne de,kabhi end naa karein iska…
    Hamare Mahadev Aap hi hain Mohit Sir..
    BEST OF LUCK
    HAR HAR MAHADEV..

71. BHAVANA
    July 22, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

MAHADEV,
    YOU ARE JUST SUPERB!FABULOUS JOB!
    I REALLY SEE U AS A MAHADEV AND I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU ONCE PERSONALLY.
    MAY LORD SHIVA BLESS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE SPIRITUAL JOURNEY IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AS WELL AS REEL LIFE.
    HATS OFF TO MR.NIKHIL SINHA FOR MAKING SUCH A WONDERFUL SERIAL.GOD BLESS HIM.
    CAN I GET BOTH OF YOUR”S CELL NO. OR EMAIL ID?
    BHAVANA 9167629919

72. jitendra joshi
    July 29, 2012 at 9:46 pm #

mahadev no word to say how ur performing
    dammmmmmmmmmmmm godddddddddddddddddddd
    harrrrrrrrrr
    harrrrrrrrr
    mahadevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

73. kapil sharma
    August 4, 2012 at 11:07 pm #

u r the best sir g .u r best actor .plz sir jo b role karne apane dil se karne or shiv g ki kirpa se app ki har tamano ko purti ho .u r best mohit g .jai shiv .

74. PRIYANKA CHOUGALE
    August 6, 2012 at 8:35 am #

MOHIT
    I LIKE U R TV SERIAL VERY MUCH……..I AM BIG FAN OF U.I LIKE U VERY MUCH.BEST LUCK 4 U R BRIGHT FUTURE

YOUR NEW FRIEND
    PRIYANKA (KOLHAPUR)

75. krishna
    August 14, 2012 at 5:24 pm #

I LOVE U SHIV JI.

76. krishna
    August 14, 2012 at 5:27 pm #

AAP REAL ME MAHADEV HAIN,ESA LAGTA HAI TV PAR BHAGWAN MAHADEV SAKSHAT HAIN.

77. aastha
    August 16, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

u r doing a great job in the show u actually look like the real mahadev keep it up thanks to the team of devon ke dev mahadev for bringing such a fab show infront of us from the actors to the camera from the dialogues to the music each and every thing is just awesome n just a request to the producers dat plz dnt end the show fast try to make it as long as possible so that we can enjoy more by watching mahadevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv……………………………………………..
    luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…………………………..

78. Minakshi Thapa
    August 21, 2012 at 10:32 pm #

U r owsem in devo ke dev mahadev….

79. shweta
    September 6, 2012 at 3:26 pm #

Dear sir,
    u are doing great great great great job in the serial . I love to see you in the serial devon ke dev mahadev . Aap real me mahadev hain aur parvite ji real ke parvati. I want to meet you please give me your phone no. my family also lovedddddddd this serial my mom my dad my bhua my dade. We all love your acting and u. u are the world best actor.your name is also same m for mohit and m for mahadev.

80. DIPIKA
    December 4, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    MUJHE APPKA ROLE BAHUT AACHA LAGTA HAI!!!!!!!!!!
    YE SACH HAI AAP REAL ME “MAHA DEV”JAISE LAGTE HAI

• karthik
      February 1, 2013 at 10:47 pm #

cute

81. Jaysshree
    December 5, 2012 at 10:39 pm #

Mahadev show is absolute 30 minutes of amazement. Mohit Raina does justice to mahadev s character. You envision him to be that way. His expressions are flawless. Please keep it up.. Love love love the show. My children love this show. They watch it everyday after school…..

82. Jaysshree
    December 5, 2012 at 10:43 pm #

Love all the characters as well. Background scenery is spectacular to watch. Everyday is intriguing . Love mahadev and Parvati… Beautiful couple. Great performance from all the characters.

83. Nikhil and Mira
    December 6, 2012 at 2:05 am #

We love this show……mahadev is simply great. Keep it up. Thank you for putting a great show like this together. Love from USA.

84. naina
    December 6, 2012 at 5:18 pm #

i love devon ki dev mahadev

85. HaMy
    December 8, 2012 at 5:55 pm #

No comments on ur acting and looks… Dude ur really awesome actor… Keep it up.. And i was never saw any kind of god reality shows.. But i could not stop me to see this… Love this show…

86. Chinmay Nayak
    December 11, 2012 at 3:15 pm #

After watching Devon Ka Dev Mahadev, not only me but all my family, friends and relatives cant think of anybody in the entertain industry next to you in the terms of acting and looks… Trust me, Everyone Far behind you (Don’t bother including Bachhans)… To mention they hv all which u may wish to achive but what u have achived is far far ahead of others. U rock dear… Har Har Mahadev…

87. Disha pandey
    December 16, 2012 at 10:37 pm #

I love so much lord shiva. Shivji is my life

88. dj
    December 20, 2012 at 12:28 am #

his acting is superrrrrr duperrrrrrrrrrrr good yar
    fattteeeeeeeeeeeeey

89. gayathri
    January 8, 2013 at 3:25 pm #

hi mohit,
    u r doing amazing ,its a fantabulous role.keep going. ur muscles r superb.
    keep maintaining al d best.

90. Arya & Dhanya
    January 25, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

i love lord shiva, i love Mohit Raina

91. Arya
    January 25, 2013 at 4:04 pm #

Great acting, now i want to feel love due to your cute acting. I don’t know now I am in dream .
    Very excellent acting. I loved

92. karthik
    February 1, 2013 at 10:46 pm #

hara hara mahadev hi siva ur acting is so cute and u have a spiritual,unique face. lord shiva face is apting for u
    i
    love
    you and i wann’a meet u !!!!!!

93. rohit roy
    February 7, 2013 at 12:19 pm #

i love you mohit ge.plc 1 time cal me my number plz +919633031413 plc gi plc plc plc cal me plc

94. T.VENKATA RAO AND T DURGAMAHALAKSHMI
    March 18, 2013 at 9:39 pm #

In our family we thought that if Lord shiva is there, that we always seen in your murthi.

PRANAMALU SWAMY.

95. Punitha
    April 10, 2013 at 9:25 am #

Hi Mr Mohit Raina ,your role as Lord Shiva is really make very imprresive.
    A Lot of Good things are get to know through this serial.Although , the story line is
    generally known by all, the way the director move the story and all the actor & actories actiong awesome.Whoever not Pray Lord Shiva Previously, I am sure they Will start Pray Hardly if they watch this serial included myself.
    Thanks giving this kind of devitional serial which twist people mind in good way.

96. Sheela
    April 22, 2013 at 2:04 pm #

I love my baba very much (always refer shivji as baba). Mohit.. ur role as shivji has taken me much more closer to my baba. Ur looks n ur physique just makes it so real as if im seeing my baba in real. I cried in a few episodes when baba was in so much pain.. that real was ur acting. Love u so much. Ur fantastic, awesome and as handsome as my baba. May his blessings be always with u. Wish i cld speak to u if only i had ur number. Love you :)

97. shanmukhi
    May 18, 2013 at 2:40 pm #

i love hara hara mahadev ur acting is superb there is no words to express love u

98. suresh
    May 18, 2013 at 6:55 pm #

hi mohit

99. Asish Kumar
    May 21, 2013 at 2:01 pm #

u r fabulus as playing Mahadev.Wish for your bright fiture wid Prinka Chopra…

100. phaneendra kumar
    September 15, 2013 at 2:41 pm #

dear sir, i respect your personality as a lord shiva, fantastic acting,worderful ilove shiva now i loves you as shiva. there is no word say about your acting. simply superb. that greatness and divineness you got . one thing is that how the persons behave in this world that you showed in this serial ofcourse credit shoud be given your directorbut that credit completely goes to you

lord shiva=mohit that all, at present iam watching in maatv in telugu voice is excelent

101. gudala.vasu
    July 5, 2014 at 1:22 pm #

Hi mahadeva,jalandara,marthanda excellent your action, costumes designer marvel,makeup man naturalist. totally our family humbly fan for you. Please send your natural photos. Thanks