7:30 AM IST - Saturday September 20, 2014

‘Mi Aaji Aur Saheb’ Seems Promising

The new show on Imagine TV, “Mi Aaji Aur Saheb” is going to be a spicy one for sure. The show is the story of an orphan girl ‘Megha’ who stays with her poor maternal grandmother, ‘Aaji’ played by actor Smita Oak.

Megha will be shown living with her not-so-loving relatives and the role of her devilish aunt (Maami) will be essayed by actor Shreya More of Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar”. More will play a woman who is selfish to the core, hates the little girl like anything, and is against her education. She will be shown behaving poorly with Megha and her Aaji as well.

Marathi actor, Rajendra Shirsatkar who often plays the role of police inspector in Sony’s “Crime Patrol” will be seen as More’s on-screen husband, ‘Shrikant’. He is a jobless man but clever enough to manage the bread and butter of his family. Child actor ‘Yug’ will play the on screen son of the couple.

The handsome actor, Sandeep Kumar will portray the lead role of ‘Saheb’ in the show.

mi aaji aur saheb, mi aaji aur saheb wiki, me aaji aur saheb, me aaji aur saheb wiki, mi aaji aur saheb story, me aaji aur saheb story, me aaji aur saheb cast, mi aaji aur saheb cast, me ajji aur saheb wiki, mi aaj aur sahib, mi aaj aur sahib cast, Story of me aaji aur saheb, me aaji aur saheb star cast, me aaji aur sahib, child actor in saheb aaji

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

6 Responses to “‘Mi Aaji Aur Saheb’ Seems Promising”

1. Sweety
    March 7, 2012 at 12:06 am #

I am in love wid sandeep kumar. Cam sum1 plzzz help me meey him. Beautiful concept. Sandeep kumar has looks to die 4…

2. Sweety
    March 7, 2012 at 12:09 am #

Sandeep kumar is an handsome young man, I hav ever come accross… No1 else cud have played d role of saheb so damn well. Extrmly cute smile…..

3. harsha
    March 9, 2012 at 5:02 pm #

i really like the sandit kumar role……………….he is really very nice person ……………..i think he is just like his role he playing in that show…………………

4. look alike
    March 9, 2012 at 10:18 pm #

YEAH !!! finally i got a look alike through sandit kumar………everybody say i luk like him…………thanks for makin me famous sandit..

5. anju singh
    March 10, 2012 at 10:07 am #

i really in luv with sandit and i really want 2 marry him he is really verry handsm and really ican do anythng for him sandit i am from jhansi and i want u to come jhs plz sandit its a request

6. vineeta singh
    March 10, 2012 at 10:11 am #

this serial is awesome and their characters are really mind blowing and i never miss this program becoz of nanhi megha and sahib really he is loving and caring