5:48 PM IST - Tuesday October 21, 2014

Keerti Nagpure is Beaming with Joy!

Actor Keerti Nagpure is smiling ear to ear! Yes, her dream has come true finally. The actor who plays the role of ‘Siddhi’ in the show “Parichay” on Colors opposite actor Sameer Soni is quite thrilled because of this. Confused? Actually, Keerti aka ‘Siddhi’ has a big time crush on Sameer since her school days and now, she gets to play his on-screen wifey! She even used to collect his pictures and maintain a diary as well. Keerti was naturally excited when she got this offer for “Parichay”. Now, Siddhi and Kunal are all set to consummate their marriage in the show.

Sameer also has all praises for the young actor, he says that their chemistry is cool and Keerti is doing an amazing work in the show. Although they had to face many puns and leg pulling during filming some intimate scenes, but it too worked positive for them. Sameer says that such fun takes the pressure off from the actors and makes the shooting easy.

keerti nagpure, kirti nagpure, keerti nagpure age, keerti nagpure height, sameer soni, sameer soni and keerti nagpure, Keerthi nagpure, height of keerti nagpure, kirti nagpure age, samir soni and keerti nagpure, kirti nagpure height, keerti nagpure birthday, keerti nagpure pics, samir soni and keerti nagpure latest news, keerti nagpure photos, Age of keerti nagpure

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

18 Responses to “Keerti Nagpure is Beaming with Joy!”

1. JYOTI MORE
    February 17, 2012 at 11:56 am #

hi kirti, I like u very much, i want to meet you and became a friendship with you? Are you in school of Agarkar Highschool

2. Parichay fan!
    February 20, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

Siddhi… Expressionless! Needs experience…

3. Deepak Sharma
    February 29, 2012 at 10:30 pm #

Keerti loving Siddhi ji Lord Ramji raises you extreme bright carrier in coming future. Take Care your health i”m a your small fan from Jammu.

4. Raj
    March 1, 2012 at 12:43 pm #

Hi Keerti,

Iam your fan. you look great on screen,

Great acting skills..and you look Gorgeous

5. namita
    March 20, 2012 at 2:17 pm #

hey keerti and sameer luk awesum 2gether….luv this show :)

6. hi keerti u r soooooo! cute
    March 22, 2012 at 11:07 am #

hi keerti u r soooo! cute

7. nitin patel
    March 24, 2012 at 11:10 am #

keerti ,you are so cuuute and sweeeet.Your role as well as your acting in Parichay is par excellence.I never miss your serial,but otherwise I dont like to watch serials.
    Your conversations with Kunal in the serial is so interesting,i really love that,
    Thanks to Ekta kapoor for launching such a beautiful and wonderful actress.

8. ashish
    March 26, 2012 at 5:30 pm #

i like u and samiir soni

9. priyanka
    April 6, 2012 at 2:17 pm #

hi, kreeti you r my favourite and you r very good looking . all the best for ur career.

10. naincy kriti
    April 10, 2012 at 10:40 am #

hey kreeti u are nice looking and so sweet please try to maintain a smile on your face it seems better to u………….i like ur acting in parichay also kunals

11. asad khan
    April 12, 2012 at 11:59 am #

hay keerti very nice looking and so sweet u face look very sweet i like u

12. asad khan
    April 12, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

meine aap ka har episode dekha hai abhi tak koi miss bhi nahi kiya hai ilke u

13. Annu kedia
    April 20, 2012 at 5:58 pm #

Jodi of Sidhi and kunal does not seem nice.the age difference comes into act as well

14. gursharn
    April 21, 2012 at 12:25 am #

hello sidhi i like u and kunal veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much as couple

15. Nilesh Bose
    April 24, 2012 at 5:12 pm #

hiii Keerti
    u r the cutest girl i ever seen…………………..
    i love your acting ……………
    u r just been fantastic in the role u r for…………….
    u n saameer(as kunal) looks awesome………………….
    i just want to meet u once in my life……………………….
    i hardly see serials but when i saw u in parichay i formulated my mind……………
    i pray for all the best wishes for your life……………………..
    all the best……..
    bye………..

16. Debaleena Saha
    May 1, 2012 at 7:20 pm #

Hi Samir U r the best thing happened into my life,becoming ur fan is the proudest thing I have ever had,loving u is the joyest thing I ever relished,commenting u in Forum with my nickname Ronitrika is the coolest thing I enjoy,hoping u read my messages there…………
    I love u
    I love u
    I love u
    I love u
    I love u
    I love u
    I love u
    I love u
    I love u
    Hope u succeed more in ur life………….
    Parichay rocks for u as u made it rock with ur rocking capacity……………………
    U r The Best………….Bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    God bless u………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Debaleena Saha
    May 1, 2012 at 7:22 pm #

Keerti u rock!Awesome jodi with Samir Soni ha!
    Keep it up!
    God bless u……………….
    U r the sweetest pair with the hotest guy Samir Soni………..

18. U.S.Kamti
    December 12, 2012 at 4:47 pm #

Kunal (Samir) & Siddhi (Keerti) . Yes no body less than each other.

From Kathmandu