10:16 PM IST - Sunday December 21, 2014

Sudhir Sharma throws gala party

The cast and crew of Colors’ new show “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha” had a blast recently. Producer Sudhir Sharma threw a huge bash at a restaurant at Andheri where everyone also saw the first episode together.

Sharma is quite happy with his new show and he hopes that it will be a hit. Sharma also has two popular shows, “Miley Jab Hum Tum” and “Karol Bagh” to his credit. Interestingly, he celebrated his birthday there too! Five chocolate cakes made the party even more amazing.

“Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha”, borrows its title from a popular Hindi song and is a story of a single mother (Megha) and her jolly neighbor. Megha Vyas is a young widow living in Indore with her kids when Mohan, a happy-go-lucky crime reporter comes to live in the next house.

Interesting story brews up and the show seems to be quite promising!

na bole tum na maine kuch kaha cast and crew, na bole tum na maine kuch kaha serial song download

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

8 Responses to “Sudhir Sharma throws gala party”

1. Neha
    January 18, 2012 at 12:41 pm #

Respected Sir
    Your new serial is awesome i really liked it.
    And I request you sir i am also intrested in acting feild pls give me a small chance in your serial if you are required someone for female character so pls give me a chance.
    My name is neha, i live in indore for my studies and my age is 24 yrs
    agar ap ye note padhe so pls ek bar sirf ek bar mujhe ek chance dene k bare me jarur sochiyega aur mujhe email-id par inform kijiyega pls i am waiting for your reply.

2. rahul kumar
    February 2, 2012 at 8:30 am #

Dear sir/madam,
    My name is Rahul Kumar Choudhary. As i want to be good TV serial actor. Please give one chance. I have done MBA from Patna. am 24 years old and I have a small talent of acting and I want to prove that. Height -6 ft ,body – average, colour – fair. My mobile no is 9570204512.

3. Tirtho Banerjee
    February 21, 2012 at 11:54 pm #

Good plot–Na Bole Tum Na….Gripping acting. All the best.

4. kunal-ini
    February 22, 2012 at 11:42 pm #

i luv you mohan

5. kunal-ini
    February 22, 2012 at 11:43 pm #

i luv u mohan ….ur work is really great

6. Hemant
    February 23, 2012 at 9:32 pm #

I love megha i realy love u megha & navya Plez ek bar mujhe navya se bat karni hai plez Sir/mem navya is sweet gudia love u navya

7. Dheeraj
    March 15, 2012 at 11:56 am #

I’m really glad to see this show
    aur woh jo aik choti family badi problems ko dikhaya gaya it’s amazing and good role of mohan bhatnakar & i’m really fan this person. Good job keeb shining…

8. Dheeraj
    March 15, 2012 at 12:00 pm #

Mohan was awsome & you are really best hero than sharukh,salmaan,amir