4:20 PM IST - Wednesday April 16, 2014

A new quiz show ‘Gyaan Guru’ on Imagine TV to be launched on January 23, 2012

Rituals, customs and beliefs, this is what defines “Gyaan Guru”. “Gyaan Guru” is a new quiz show that will be aired on Imagine TV. It is a show that will be based on the grounds of traditions and culture. The show will put the contestants’ knowledge to test in terms of Indian rituals.

On the other hand, this show will be the first of its kind that will impart knowledge about the unknown facts and reasons behind customs we follow. The makers of this show have a strong belief that through this show the gap between faith and blind faith can be filled with the true facts and stories that will be told about the Indian culture on the show.

The show will target to a huge mass ranging the age group of 14 to 80 year old. The format of the show will contain contestants and a person named Sahayta among the audiences who will help the contestants as and when needed. The contestant who will be able to answer the first five questions will bag the “Gyaan Guru” title.

The show will also see a panditji on the sets who will provide the audiences with the authenticate answers and some interesting stories about the rituals and Indian culture. Another entertainment element to the show will be a group of people as bhajan toil who will entertain with the aartis and bhajans at the start and end of the show.

Though the host of the show has not yet been finalized but the buzz is that veteran Shakti Arora might host the show. We will get you more updates about this show soon.

gyaanguru@imagine tv, www gyaanguru@imagine tv, www gyaanguru com, gyaanguru@imagine com, gyan guru questions, gyanguru@imaginetv, gyanguru@imagine tv, how to participate in gyan guru, gyaan guru, www gyanguru@imagine tv, gyan guru tv show

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

51 Responses to “A new quiz show ‘Gyaan Guru’ on Imagine TV to be launched on January 23, 2012”

1. mrs. neera pratap
    January 26, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

i alongwith my famiy like such type of tv shows which enhances rituals power, i have earnest desire to participate in this tv show

2. mrs. neera pratap
    January 26, 2012 at 7:01 pm #

gyanguru tv show is awonderful progamme and it will link old to new generation

3. mrs. neera pratap
    January 26, 2012 at 7:02 pm #

fantastic show

4. mrs. neera pratap
    January 26, 2012 at 7:03 pm #

presentation by shakti arora is commendable

5. ANIL SAWHNEY
    February 1, 2012 at 1:17 pm #

Gyaanguru show is really a gyaan show for those who believe in gaining knowledge

6. Ramesh Sabharwal
    February 3, 2012 at 8:34 pm #

Gyanguru is knowledgeable programme seen after a long time .I want also to particpate in show please guide me how it will be .as it is very intresting programme .
    Thanks

7. Durgesh Khare
    February 6, 2012 at 8:53 pm #

The programme is interesting & takes us to rich Indian cultural tradition and Hindu mythology .The host’s presentation is superb & conducted in friendly atmosphere.
    It will a pleasure to participate in Gyanguru as a contestant & pl let us know the procedure to enroll in the programme?
    Thanks.

8. RAJESH KUMAR NIGAM
    February 8, 2012 at 9:48 pm #

I LIKE THIS PROGRAMME VERY MUCH BECAUSE IT IS FULL OF KNOWLEDGE & HINDU CULTURE

IT WILL A PLEASURE TO PARTICIPATE IN GYANGURU AS A CONSTENSTANT & PL LET US KNOW THE PROCEDURETO ENROLL IN THE PROGRAMME ?

THANKS .

9. Naresh
    February 10, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

i like chandragupt maury sirial, chandragupat monday to sunday everday honi chahiye

10. ANUP BANODE
    February 13, 2012 at 7:47 pm #

Dear sir,GYANGURU is a wonderful programme on IMAGINE TV CHANNEL ,i was a regular viewer of this programme & i want to participate in this GYANGURU Programme.

11. mrs.pinky agrawal
    February 15, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

namaste sir.i love ur show gyaan guru and i want to participate on this show,it will be my pleasure if u give me the honour to come on this. i’ll wait for ur reply.

12. Dr (Mrs) savitri Dhawan
    February 15, 2012 at 10:01 pm #

Dear sir,
    GYAANGURU is a Very good programme on IMAGINE TV CHANNEL ,i was a regular viewer of this programme & i want to participate in this GYANGURU Programme

Savitri Dhawan

13. sanjeev
    February 21, 2012 at 1:27 pm #

mai gyan guru mai kaise part le sakta hu.plz help me

14. shiksha sharma
    February 23, 2012 at 9:09 am #

GYAANGURU is a wonderful programme for gaining knowledge for new generation. and i want to participate in this programme. i’ii wait for ur reply.

15. subodh agarwal
    February 23, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

hello sir outstanding program for all those persons who are interested in religious knowledge. i m also one of them. i m interested to participate in this program and win gyan guru medal.

16. Sushma Sethi
    February 26, 2012 at 4:32 am #

Hello

Outstanding program for all really those person who are interested in religious knowledge.i am also one of them.Shakti Arora host is wonderful.unfortunately i am living Germany.but i saw the program daily and like it to much.its my favorite program.

17. dprahul
    February 27, 2012 at 9:07 am #

???? ????? ???? ????????? ????? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???

18. dprahul
    February 27, 2012 at 9:10 am #

very good program. i want to participate in gyan guru

19. dev sharma
    February 28, 2012 at 11:21 am #

GYAANGURU is a wonderful programme for gaining knowledge for new generation. and i want to participate in this programme.plz help me sir.

20. ASHUTOSH TIWARI
    February 28, 2012 at 11:35 am #

Gyaan guru iz a fantastic show……. I want to participate this show imidiatly…….. Plzzzz

21. ASHUTOSH TIWARI
    February 28, 2012 at 11:43 am #

can i come to this show………any chance for me on this show plzzz tell me..

22. maya goel
    February 29, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

may i come to your show please

23. Ayush Deep
    March 1, 2012 at 4:54 pm #

I like Chandragupta Maurya. It is to good………….

24. santosh nagarkar
    March 2, 2012 at 11:39 am #

i want to particpat in your gyan guru show

25. santosh nagarkar
    March 2, 2012 at 11:40 am #

i want to partcipat in your show gyan guru

26. vijay kumar neema
    March 2, 2012 at 9:46 pm #

I want to pariticipate in the programme in Gyaan guru

i am 61 years old from Indore ( M.P)

27. RAGINI AGRAWAL
    March 3, 2012 at 8:31 pm #

i want to participate on gyan guru , kindly tell me your procedure

28. RAGINI AGRAWAL
    March 3, 2012 at 8:32 pm #

i want to participate gyan guru. tell me procedure

29. shiv kumar rajput
    March 4, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

new TV program

30. sita rajput
    March 6, 2012 at 10:43 pm #

i want to particapet in gyaanguru@imagine.tv. please tell me procedure .

31. Deepak Desai
    March 8, 2012 at 7:43 pm #

I want to partcipate.which improves our kmowledge

32. Anjana Aggarwal
    March 8, 2012 at 11:57 pm #

I LIKE THIS PROGRAMME VERY MUCH BECAUSE IT IS FULL OF KNOWLEDGE & HINDU CULTURE

IT WILL A PLEASURE TO PARTICIPATE IN GYANGURU AS A CONSTENSTANT & PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURETO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAMME ?

33. Anjana Aggarwal
    March 8, 2012 at 11:58 pm #

I LIKE THIS PROGRAMME VERY MUCH BECAUSE IT IS FULL OF KNOWLEDGE & HINDU CULTURE

IT WILL A PLEASURE TO PARTICIPATE IN GYANGURU AS A CONSTENSTANT & PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAMME ?

34. meeraagrawal
    March 9, 2012 at 12:38 pm #

.I LIKE THIS PROGRAMME VERY MUCH BECAUSE IT IS FULL OF KNOWLEDGE & HINDU CULTURE

35. meeraagrawal
    March 9, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

i watch all show

36. meeraagrawal
    March 9, 2012 at 1:05 pm #

meera frm nepal

37. meeraagrawal
    March 9, 2012 at 1:09 pm #

???????????????????????

38. meeraagrawal
    March 9, 2012 at 1:40 pm #

………………

39. dilbagh rai
    March 12, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

first spiritual quiz progrramme ,format requires many changes, anchor must be rotated,anhor dresses are modren,does not suit to progrramme,saraswati maa is missing,singing artists must be rotated…..any way ..nice effort….

dilbagh rai bhatia,

b.sc.m.a.mba,m.phil.caiib.ph.d astro,spiritualguide,puri.odissa .india.

40. sita rajput
    March 15, 2012 at 11:55 pm #

i like gyaanguru program very much.Iwant to participated in gyanguru quiz show.Please procudre me.

41. sita rajput
    March 16, 2012 at 12:04 am #

How did i participate in gyanguru quiz show . please mail me.i like this program very much.

42. sita rajput
    March 16, 2012 at 12:09 am #

I want to participated in gyanguru program .please tell me procedure.

43. sita rajput
    March 16, 2012 at 12:11 am #

I want to participated in gyangu quiz show .please tell me procdure.

44. PRABHA PANDIT
    March 16, 2012 at 5:21 pm #

I want participate quiz contest

45. ayushi trivedi
    March 20, 2012 at 7:53 pm #

I want participate quiz contest
    mo no 9806286449

46. suthar gaurav h
    March 21, 2012 at 5:47 pm #

sir my name gaurav i m participate to your show my knowledge is best for gyaan and dharmik katha i m very carefully boy sir plese muze moka do me apne gyan ki pariksha dena chahta hu sir please. jay narayan.

47. ravi kant
    March 21, 2012 at 8:48 pm #

my mother wants to participate in ur show but we r not finding any way out ……..so kindly share the things about participation at the end of program ….

48. surabhi mittal
    March 29, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

very nice program. want to participate

49. sarveesh sharma
    March 31, 2012 at 11:34 am #

hi i am partyispate by gyaan guru

50. MRS PRITY CHATURVEDI
    April 4, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

MAI APKE SHOW MAI PART LENA CHATI HUO. PLEASE BATAYE MUJHE KYA KARNA HOGA.

51. Megha Agarwal