2:06 AM IST - Saturday July 26, 2014

Rajshri’s new show to replace ‘Neem Neem Shahad Shahad’

Sahara One’s “Neem Neem Shahad Shahad” is soon going off air. Reason being low TRPs. Despite the best efforts, the show could not manage to get high viewership hence will be stopped sometime in February. The upcoming show “Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga” will replace it.

“Neem Neem Shahad Shahad” is produced by Creative Eye and revolves around a joint family. The new show is produced by Rajshri Productions who already have the hit series “Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki” To Their Credit.

The low TRP fell further when two strong characters, ‘Baa’ and ‘Hasmuklal’ left the show. The death twist made the viewers lose the remaining interest in the show instead.

While Dheeraj Kumar, Director, Creative Eye refused to give any comment, Amrapali Gupta who plays a pivotal role says she has absolutely no idea of the show going off air or moving to another time slot as the rumor goes.

sonarika bhadoria height, rajshri productions auditions, height of sonarika bhadoria, rajshree production audition, star plus new serials audition 2012, star plus new serial 2012, new upcoming serials on star plus 2012, auditions for hindi tv serials 2012, rajshri productions serials, rajshree production audition 2012, serial audition 2012, auditions for star plus serials 2012, audition for star plus serial 2012, new serial audition 2012, jhilmil sitaron ka angan hoga sahara one, hindi serial auditions 2012

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

48 Responses to “Rajshri’s new show to replace ‘Neem Neem Shahad Shahad’”

1. khushi datta
    February 29, 2012 at 11:57 pm #

my name is khushi datta, iam 12 years old and iam interested to doing work in tv serial so please reply me as soon as possible

• Nitiajden R
      July 19, 2012 at 10:24 pm #

HI KHUSHI DATTA MERA NAM NITIN RAJDE HE OR ME ACTING KARNa CHAHTA HU KYA AP MERI HELP KARONGE .

2. vinita
    March 5, 2012 at 10:12 am #

hello my name is VInita Lohokare ,i am 21 years old want to work as actor and want to give audition, can you plz tell me the audition details of your serial.

3. Aditya
    May 1, 2012 at 11:02 am #

Pl give some good and romantic lead role in your serial to Mohnish Bahl.He is a great and handsome actor.

4. komal
    May 2, 2012 at 10:47 am #

hello my name is komal patel,i am 20 yrs old and want to work as actor, i am in gujarat, so plz rpl me as soon as possible.

5. akash chauhan
    May 3, 2012 at 2:24 pm #

hiiii this is akash chauhan….i m more telented so plssss give me chance….u can call me on…08909432134

6. Anupriya Chatterjee
    May 10, 2012 at 5:24 pm #

Hello, n as u no dis is anupriya. My age is 16yrs bt luk bit bigger den dat.N my height is 5’4”. M frm kolkata bt hav no prob. in gong nywhere else.I thnk m perfect 4 dis role.N yes d main thng i hav actng skills.N i promise I’ll nt let u down.My phone no. 9830380783.

7. nitesh shukla
    May 10, 2012 at 9:35 pm #

hi sir my name is nitesh shukla me aapke project me work karna cahata hume koi b roll kar lunga sir plz give me 1 chance.
    H.5.11
    W.58
    Age.19
    Gujrat,surat
    Mo number 8460267147

8. RUCHIKA DADLANI
    May 14, 2012 at 1:16 am #

hi…….. Dis is Ruchika Dadlani . Iam 18 years old and iam interested in working in ur upcoming project.. MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 9831930858….

9. prasad
    May 24, 2012 at 11:28 am #

hi my name is prasad patole.

i am 18 years old I am interested in working in ur

upcoming project……………

my contact number is 9421605626

• prasad
      May 24, 2012 at 11:30 am #

hi my name is prasad patole.

i am 18 years old I am interested in working in ur

upcoming project……………

my contact number is 2376963

10. shrivas Roy
    May 26, 2012 at 7:25 pm #

my name is shrivas Roy, iam 24 years old and iam interested to doing work in tv serial so please reply me as soon as possible.nd tis my nob.-9907421669

11. ashwarya malhotra
    June 1, 2012 at 9:59 pm #

sir,
    id be honoured if you would consider granting me a chance to work with you and your prestegeous team. Im sure if given a chance i would not disappoint you
    im 18yrs old, kindly consider me a candidate worthy your time
    if you’d like to consider me for your project then kindly contact me on the no. below
    9654774050
    regards,
    ashwarya

12. mariam khan
    June 4, 2012 at 4:07 pm #

hi,my nane is mariam khan and im in 22 year old im interested to doing work in tv serial.so please sir reply me as sooon as posible.my contact no is 9716410850

13. pargya singh
    June 5, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

plz sir i 2 want work with u plz give 1chance 2 shown my talent i am very hard working gril i do best in acting thank u and om sai ram i am form jabalpur

14. bhawna maliya
    June 12, 2012 at 9:21 am #

Hi am bhawna from saharanpur and am 18yrs old I love acting plzzZzz give me one chance reply soon my contact no is 7409931430

15. anshum yadav
    June 13, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

hiii… i m anshum yadav frm haryana & i m 22 years old i love acting & i will really wanted a chance in ur project plz gime me a chance

16. kavita mandrai
    June 15, 2012 at 2:30 am #

hii…… myself kavita mandrai, age 21 from mumbai. interested in acting…. plzz let me know any of the audition from your production…….

17. Mahi Kaur
    June 27, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

hiiiiii…..,sir i m mahi kaur nd age 18 from lucknow….i m intrested in acting very much…plz sir i wanna a work with u,,,,so plz give me one chance nd i m good looking girl….my contact no. 9598066623…….

18. Ajay
    July 1, 2012 at 9:25 am #

Provide chance to newcomers sothag they can also explore their acting skills because it makes a life of others.i am also fresher give me chance to grow up in this industry

19. renu kashav
    July 8, 2012 at 7:17 pm #

my name is renu kashav, i am 19 years oldnd from baddi(h.p.) plz give me a chance to do work in ur show. i m vry intrested in this field i can do every role .plzzz give a chance to show my tallent. plz rply me must m wting.

20. renu kashav
    July 8, 2012 at 7:18 pm #

plz give me a chance

21. ravikant surnarrrr
    July 12, 2012 at 5:39 pm #

hello sir/mam
    dis is ravikant 4rm a’bad
    sir,i assure u dat i cud b d best for ur upcoming serials , i beleive myself an ma acting ..i need one chance to show ma talent ..m dam confident dai i’ll not disapnt u , so sir lets meet in d audition …m waiting for reply from ur side…

22. hansraj
    July 18, 2012 at 10:10 am #

plz sir give me on audition detail on mail box……………………………

23. Nitiajden R
    July 18, 2012 at 2:08 pm #

my Name is Nitin me acting janta hu ,or me apke vaha rajshree production me audition dena chahta hu. my contec number is.08905064669

24. Shalini Bhargav
    July 28, 2012 at 11:25 am #

hello sir, myself Shalini Bhargav. I’m 21 years old.I’m interested to doing work in TV serial.its my hobby.because acting is my passion.so plz give me a chance in ur serial.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz, sir.plz reply me as soon as.

25. Raadhe Kriishna Singh Rajpoot
    July 28, 2012 at 9:58 pm #

Hello My Dear sir ……………Mera Name He………..
    Sir Name Kya Rakkha
    Jab Tat Ki Koi Aisa Kam Ma ho, ……….
    Jis se Kisi Ka Uncha name Na ho …………
    JIs Din Hathon Me Koi Kam Hoga …………..
    Us Din Sab Ki Juban Pe Is Raadhe Ka Name Hoga ………

Ruchi Ham Rakhte Acting Me ”””””””’
    Khade He Now Femuse Hone Ki Waiting”””””””
    Kuch Sangghrsh Mila he,Kuch Kar Rahe He..
    Hamare Sapne Na jane Kyon Hamse Hi Dar Rahe he.
    Ab to Bas ki sika Intjar he Yaar ………….
    Sagar Me TO Aa Hi Chuke He ………..
    Isko TO Ab BAs Karna Par He…….

Mera Man Sir Acting Me Hi Najane kyon Lagta He.
    Kisi Cheej Me Nahi Lagta He To Wo he. Only Acting Chod Sab
    Ab Kya KAren Sir Papi Pet Ke Liye Kuch Na Kuch Karna Hi Padta he
    Me Bca Kar Raha hu Or Kai Bat HE Jo YAhan To Poori Nahi Hogi
    Bas Is Pe Jaroor Ho Sakti he 08871277902
    HO Sakti He na

Ha Ha Kyon Nai ThankS
    Take Care Bay Bay…

26. Rahul yadav
    August 6, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

hi….i am rahul ..in tv siryal ..acting..co. no..9307560024

27. madhusmita swain
    August 7, 2012 at 11:24 pm #

hiiiiiii……. this is madhusmita swain n i m 25 yrs old, wana do acting in hindi tv serial

28. meenal dixit
    August 11, 2012 at 2:24 pm #

Hii..i m 18 years old..i m a gud dancer.i m vry intrested to wrk in dis field..plz cll me8601114187 plz give me a 1 chance..

29. arhaan behl
    August 23, 2012 at 1:19 pm #

meenal u r salect …………..meet me soon

30. shivam
    August 23, 2012 at 1:22 pm #

hello sir i am sivam dixit and i am a good actor im also acting many serile so u r chance and lucky…………………..my contact no 9667729977

31. nisha
    August 25, 2012 at 3:49 pm #

hello sir i m nisha,it will be very glad for me if i will work with you,plz give me one chance,i have a lot of work experience ………………my num 8303188556

32. sangita
    August 27, 2012 at 3:31 pm #

Sapne to mere b hai auro se hatkar,Bas ek chance ki jarurat hai,Sir I am not from this line but I want to work with a prestigious production house like yours.,Pls reply if it is possible

33. richa singh
    September 11, 2012 at 10:10 pm #

I am richa singh i want to do acting with you so give me one chance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir. i will do my best performance

34. Rajan Kumar
    October 24, 2012 at 3:44 pm #

Hi,

This is RAJAN KUMAR with a good looking face nd having nice smile, nd my height is 5″4. I did ANCHORING, DANCE, RAMPSHOW and direct a piay in my college life.
    I want to give audition for TV SHOWS, DAILY SHOWS, MODELING & ADVERTISEMENT on my favoriate channel(STAR PLUS).I can speek BHOJPURI, HINDI, ORRIYA, nd ENGLISH language.
    So, please i request you to give a chance to prove myself what i have the tailent.
    My contact no:- 09738367365.

35. sachin sharma
    October 30, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

I am interested in modelling and acting. please let me know if i fit any of the required categories. please contact me on 09917491312,09639026332 my name sachin sharma Age 20 Height 5″10 Complexion Fair Weight 63Kg i am very stylesh give me a chance plz My email id sachinkhurja.1992@gmail.com

36. renu kashav
    November 16, 2012 at 5:42 pm #

sir plz give me a chance

37. Gaurav Singh Kalhans
    November 18, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

Hi Sir,
    This is “Gaurav Singh Kalhans” I am interested in acting, plz give me a chance.
    Plz sir give me on audition detail on mail box.
    Thankyou.

38. saif ali mulla
    December 24, 2012 at 9:04 am #

hi iam verry tailented so please call me

39. preeti budhani
    January 13, 2013 at 3:43 pm #

Hi….myself preeti budhani.nd I m 21 years old.sir i want the part of your production house.it my pleasure if u give me one chance to prove my activity.i want to be a lead role in your serial.so plj tell me wen u start your new serial.my num is 9420284393 .I m waiting.plj reply me.i good looking.wen u give me a chance then i would never dissappoint u.main kaam paiso k liye nahi krna chahti.ye sirf mera sauk h nd bhagwan ka diya sbkuch h.sirf naam kamayi or tv me apna kaam dikhana chahti hu.i want prove my activity.plj sir give me one chance.plj call me on this num.9420284393

40. preeti budhani
    January 13, 2013 at 3:48 pm #

hi….myself preeti.i want to b a part of your production house.plj give me one chance to prove my activity.i would never disappoint u.plj. my num is 9420284393

41. Kavya
    January 14, 2013 at 9:46 pm #

hello sir,

I am interested in acting & want to act in ur upcoming project.
    I am a fan of your movies to so pls give me a chance to act in your upcoming project

42. krishna kumari
    March 13, 2013 at 11:49 am #

i m good in acting,,so plzzzzzzzzz gv me a chance

43. sahil punj
    May 21, 2013 at 8:05 am #

i think im good in actiing .so please get me one chance to show my talent. age 24yrs old and also gym trainer.thanks

44. prachi jain
    July 2, 2013 at 4:16 pm #

I am looking for a chance to act in ur shows pls pls…i am 19 year old and very fond of actibg kindly give me a chance…

45. bhavika
    May 6, 2014 at 5:06 pm #

I am looking for a chance to act in ur shows pls pls…i am 23 year old and very fond of actibg kindly give me a chance…

46. shivam kashyap
    May 25, 2014 at 11:03 pm #

hi, sir give me one chance in your production house so plz give me one chance.
    nm; shiva kashyap