2:09 AM IST - Saturday August 30, 2014

Aakansha Singh – the new face of television industry

Aakansha Singh is a new face in television industry that is starring as the female lead of “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha”. Aakansha has a passion for acting and she wants to live her dream of acting in the television industry.

Aakansha Singh is a theatre actor and has worked in many plays. Some of the plays she has worked in include “Subah”, “Naagmandal” and many more. She said that she had never imagined that she would ever get a chance to work on small screen.

Aakansha kept her passion for acting alive and even while studying physiotherapy, she continued acting in plays. That was the time when she had given her audition for a role in “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha”. And finally her hard work paid off for her great acting skills and she got selected. Aakansha went on saying that she is lucky to get a role in this serial.

The actress also said that she will be playing a DE-glamorous role of a single mother in the serial. She further said that she is a kind of actor who doesn’t restrict herself and is ready to take up any role offered to her. We hope that this new face lasts in the industry.

akansha singh, akanksha singh, Aakansha singh, akanksha singh actress, aakanksha singh wiki, akanksha singh tv actress, akanksha singh wiki, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha actress name, na bole tum na maine kuch kaha serial wiki, na bole tum na maine kuch kaha serial actress name, na bole tum na maine kuch kaha serial actress, aakanksha singh, na bole tum na maine kuch kaha wiki, aakanksha singh biography, aakanksha singh actress, colors tv actress

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

73 Responses to “Aakansha Singh – the new face of television industry”

1. tripti
    January 15, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

hey aakansha………….tripti here…..remember me…..??????

working gud in this serial……:)

• ARRyAN
      February 21, 2012 at 4:17 pm #

hey tripti if u know more about akansha singh then please tell me on give me contact number i am biggest fan of her she is like god fro me . she is superb actress really what a talent she has so please its an request of me you please tell me her contact details please u know i seee each and every episode of her show alo see a live shooting so many times so please its an request of me to tell me about her

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH

• deepak
      May 4, 2012 at 9:39 am #

hi..tripti…u know akansha..?? plz tel me about her more and more…i want 2 knw her every thing…and 4 this hw can i contect with u…plz rply jarur dena

• Tushar
      July 24, 2012 at 1:42 am #

hi, Akansha you are awesome…
      you are like my dream girl.

• saroj
      September 19, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

Hi,

i realy upset after your accident and i wish u recover very soon.. i want to see you happy. i realy fond of you..

• saroj
      September 19, 2012 at 8:03 pm #

Hi,

Aakansha,,

you r looking sooooo beautiful… whn i saw you in serial.. without watching your serial . i i can’t sleep.. you are looking sooo beautiful in saree…

2. tripti
    January 15, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

hope to hv a chat with u…….on fb??? u cn find me easily….if u r free….
    bcame a star nw na!!!:)…..

3. vishal gaurav
    January 17, 2012 at 11:25 pm #

hi!!!! Aakansha…..u r great,amazing…..& well-equipped wid immense acting skills…..it is sure that i m d biggest fan of u…..this is d first time when i am following a daily soap……& obviously d reason is u……May u achieve a Great succEsss in ur acting Career…….

• shivam
      April 13, 2012 at 6:10 pm #

Docter Aakansha aap best ho mai aap ka serial daily dekhta hu iska reason sirf aap ho or aap mujhe bahut pasand ho aap acting or docter ke line me bahut aange jayngi.you are the best best……………………………………………………..infinite actor.

4. . Nirmal shekhawat
    January 18, 2012 at 11:49 pm #

Hi aakansha…u r d most beautiful girl of the world. Ur simple styl r awesome it make u great i m the biggest fan of u i want to see u on big screen bcose of acting skill much better other may god bless u

• rajesh kumar
      January 20, 2012 at 12:26 am #

hi,aakansha you are a good actress,aap ko to filmo ho na chaie.mujhe real mai sireal dekana pasand nahi tha but ek din mai bor ho raha tha tabi manie tv on ki dekha colors par ek new sireal aa raha hai mai use dekh ta raha dhire mujhe wah achha lagne laga aur aap bhi,aap bhut sunder hu. Good luck

5. rajeshwar
    January 20, 2012 at 9:41 pm #

Hi ,Akansha you are very beautiful and cute.Best wishes for career.

6. mahesh
    January 25, 2012 at 12:22 am #

hi, akansha ur acting is fabulus n mind blowing. all the best

7. Manpreet
    January 25, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

Hello Dear Ms. Aakanksha,

First of all Congrats to you for working in a very Good Channel and very Good Serial.

I m really impressed with your Natural Beauty and your acting skills.

You look so Beautiful and simple in Sari.

Best of luck to you in Life.

May God help you to achieve your ambitions.

Bye
    Manpreet

8. RAHUL MITTAL
    January 26, 2012 at 11:37 pm #

hi akansha,great wish to ur career.

9. sarin
    January 28, 2012 at 4:12 pm #

hi akansha really u have changed me. i never watches serial but i don’t no that day i was just shuffling my channels and i saw u. u really looks beautiful and cute. ur innocent face with little anger face that attracts u a lot all the best for ur career. by seeing u i thinks so its my first crush for u sorry for that but i liked u. i want that u should reach to the top all the best. and thanks i started watching serial or urs it impossible that i am watching serial but u made me to do that. first time i am searching a gal of serial in internet and finding to chat with u, and writing this comment like really suprising for me. all best if possible do reply on my email id

10. Tirtho Banerjee
    February 5, 2012 at 12:41 am #

Aakanksha… hats off to u. g8 performance indeed. I wish u the best.

11. arkaan
    February 5, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

i dnt wanna say any thing about you,only i can that when i saw i 1st time i remember one sentence which is in Persian..azma asti barma ast..joomi digar eist….no words to express ur simplicity..all the best for ur great future :)

12. shahnawaz shah
    February 7, 2012 at 10:14 pm #

awesome ,,
    i use this word for ur acting
    no matter u r a gorgious girl with a simpel face

13. shahnawaz shah
    February 7, 2012 at 10:15 pm #

all the best for future

14. shahnawaz shah
    February 7, 2012 at 10:16 pm #

keep it up

15. shahnawaz shah
    February 7, 2012 at 10:17 pm #

hiiiiiiiiii…………….

16. vikram
    February 11, 2012 at 8:39 am #

aap bhohut aachi lagti ho aap ki google imege par jaida photos nahi hai to plz add kijiye apni photos

17. vikram
    February 11, 2012 at 8:40 am #

very good good morning

18. vinod zunjarrao
    February 17, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

Hi Aakanksha ,u r looking very sweet,cute & beautiful & ur acting ohhh great. BEST OF LUCK.

19. Jayant
    February 21, 2012 at 12:03 pm #

Hii Aakansha u r very beautifuk girl in the world all the best for ur future

20. Ankur Dutta
    February 24, 2012 at 12:59 am #

Hi..Aaaksnha, I have already become a fan of yours..Your acting is really effortless yet convincing. The story of NBTMKK is really great and am really looking forward for another successful show from colors. And BTW Mohan-Mrs.Vyas pair rockssss……

With lots of wishes

21. RAKESH
    February 24, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

Great actress has entered in to the world of Glamour. GOD is very kind enough to her. Believe me, she will set the new parameters of acting in the serials and BOLYWOOD in the years to come. GOOD LUCK AKANKSHA.

22. Vishal S....
    February 27, 2012 at 4:44 pm #

Hi Akansha, u r the best actress in small screen..and also u r looking so beautyful..i like u r simple living style..u r charactor is so nice in this serial..i m u r fan.i watch u r serial regularly and also repeat telecast too ..so i m u r big fan Akansha…
    Good luck for u r bright future..

23. docbehoshi
    February 27, 2012 at 5:08 pm #

Gud work MAM!keep it UP

24. nilesh tayade
    March 7, 2012 at 9:43 am #

arrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
    mujhe toh vishwas hi nahi ho raha……..
    mr. megha vyas…. jabse apki serial ke promo’s chal rahe the tabse main apko pasand karta hunnnnnnn……
    apki aur mr. mohan bhatnagar ki chemistri itni pasand hai ki main crime reporter banana chahta hun…..
    ek episod main aap amar k sath married role main black and white screen dikhai gayi thi woh muhe sabse jyada bhaya tha…..
    mere computer aur mobile k wallpaper p aap hi hai…
    i am the big big big fannnnnn of you………..
    accha bacchu….
    yeh fan dhire chalega /////////
    so i am ur bedrooommsssssssss
    air conditioner means a/c.
    i hope u will reply

25. nilesh tayade
    March 10, 2012 at 11:43 am #

ohhh….. aap holi kheli kya?////////
    i like ur yestrday’s episod………
    main aapka diwana hunnnnnn..
    zindgi main ek bar aapse milna chahata hunnn………
    aapke liye jaipur main aana pade toh aaunga………
    kya aap milengi mujhse????????????

26. vinod mishra
    March 10, 2012 at 5:30 pm #

akansha you are very beautiful & sobar.i like you.

27. amit
    March 11, 2012 at 12:42 am #

i am speechless, sleepless, i had seen this simplicity in amol palekar’s acting, naturality in amitabh bachan’s acting, greaaatttt fan of amitabh ji butttt no one there in actress and nw its u u u u u u u u u u u u and u………

28. amit
    March 11, 2012 at 12:46 am #

wt shud i do? am i gone mad noo no no mad cant type in laptops then wt am i why i like urs evry act in d serial. hmmmmmmmmm let me think hmmmmmmmm ………………….

29. amit
    March 11, 2012 at 12:51 am #

ur speaking without opening lips in the serial speaks a lot, u make viewers understand without speaking, urs face reaction is jst jst jst jst …………………………………………again i m speechless…………………..

30. amit
    March 11, 2012 at 1:01 am #

acha tel me that little girl chawani is she ur relative in real life? she is also fabulous jst simple as u. i mean it. ok feeling sleepy, gd nite al the best for ur acting career. god bless u.

31. swapnil
    March 11, 2012 at 3:59 am #

you have a cute SMILE….
    Keep Smiling…….

32. pradeep
    March 13, 2012 at 6:48 pm #

you r the reason for cold war between me and my mom cos i want to see na bole tum…and mom wants to see star tv…..

33. jagdish
    March 16, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

hi dear u r awesome with ur sweet smile n ur simple outlook great work keep it up

34. rahul
    March 30, 2012 at 12:43 am #

i love you i dont know how but i do

35. amit singhal
    April 1, 2012 at 6:30 pm #

mujhe bhi t.v serials me kam karna h par kaise???/

36. Mahi
    April 4, 2012 at 11:17 am #

u r so lovingly every one can’t help without loving u. u r gorgeous as well as very sweet

37. raju
    April 6, 2012 at 9:43 pm #

hi this is raju. I like u r eyes .

38. uttam kunwar
    April 8, 2012 at 3:55 am #

hi Aakansha mera naam uttam hai main aapke serial ka ek bhi episode abhi tak nahi choda hai
    main hamesa dekhta hoon our mujhe aapki acting or aap bahut pasand ho.
    aap bahut khubsurat ho. nanhi ka face bhi aapse bahut milta hai kya real me nanhi aap ki beti hai?

39. rahul
    April 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm #

HI…Aakansha mera nam rahul hai or muze app ki acting or app ka kam bahut pasand hai app ka rol bahut acha hai ….bayyyyyyy t.c

40. j singh (Dude)
    April 15, 2012 at 2:25 am #

Hi Akansha,

u r the best actress and also u r looking so beautyful..i like u r simple living style. ur charactor is so nice in this serial..i m ur fan.i watch u r serial regularly and also repeat telecast too ..so i m u r big fan Akansha…
    Good luck for u r bright future

41. rakesh
    April 23, 2012 at 7:15 pm #

Hi Akansha,

u r best actress of all tv actress and u r looking so good.

42. deepak
    May 4, 2012 at 9:23 am #

hi..akansha…u r so so so beautiful…as wel as ur eyes…and i like very much ur look in this serial…m ur bigest fan…mai apko dekhne ka ek chance b mis ni hone deta serial me…

43. Swarna
    May 4, 2012 at 5:56 pm #

Dear Akansha, u r too Good,cool. i like u very much .BEST OF LUCK

44. Dr.Sarada
    May 7, 2012 at 10:55 am #

When my mom used to see daily soaps i usually felt them very stupid,but all of a sudden i saw the trailor of Na bole tum…i saw u n just felt u so elegant n dignified in those simple sarees.Now i hardly miss any episode of Na bole tum…I knowingly skip the episodes in which Megha Vyas faces some odd n difficult situations n she has to cry in that episode.U r a brilliant actress,just keep up the good work.All the very best for ur future.May God fullfill all ur dreams.take care.bye.

45. Malleshwari, Malkajgiri
    May 8, 2012 at 8:48 pm #

HI ! AAKANSHA
    U R NOT ONLY AN ACTOR …. BUT A PERFORMER… SO EXPRESSIVE
    ALL THE BEST

46. dhana
    May 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm #

hi aakansha how are you….u r very cute.i like u’r smail keep it up da.i like u so much….i’am dhana college student…i like u so much

47. dhanabaggiyam
    May 12, 2012 at 4:38 pm #

hi megha wish u all the best for everything keep smailling………….

48. amreet
    May 14, 2012 at 11:41 pm #

hello… can i be ur frnd plz…..

49. haider
    May 18, 2012 at 6:27 pm #

hi aakancha you are so beautiful and i like your dressing style saree and brilliant

50. haider
    May 18, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

aakancha tum apne serial ko promote karo i always see you serial you are very very good actres and so very beautiful i like your saree i know you are doctor tum top rahi ho apne college ki tum apni bahoot si photo bhenjo aakancha tum mumbai me reh rahi ho to tumahari shooting to indore me hoti hai aakancha tum starting se saree pahan

51. kamlesh
    May 22, 2012 at 3:03 pm #

akansha ji ki hight kya hai

52. Tejas mehta
    May 22, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

i like your acting very much , like your expression very much big fan of yours

53. shamsher
    May 25, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

hi Aakancha pls serial me love ka tadka laao because megha and mohan love chemistry bahoot achchi lagti hai and you every time big SMILE on your face you are looking very beautiful when you SMILE i am very big fan of yours so you take romance to mohan i love you i hope your serial coming to no 1 and your jodi famous to all india i wish to you you coming very soon in SILVER SCREEN in BOLLYWOOD to kunal BEST OF LUCK FOR YUOR UPCOMING FILM AND SERIAL YUOR BIG BIG FAN SHAMSHER

54. HIMANSHU SHARMA
    May 29, 2012 at 2:44 pm #

aap bahut hi acchha abhinya karti h. you are the face of new indian women.

WE ARE INDIAN,so, WE ARE FRIENDS. its my logic.

55. shamsher
    May 29, 2012 at 4:52 pm #

Aakancha hi me aap se milna chahta hu aur aap ke saath kaam karna chahta hu serial me aur me aapko wish karta hu ki aapko film me salman khan ke saath kaam mile aur aap bahut aage apni life me jaaye best of luck and always keep smile on your face aur aapki mohan megha ki jodi tv par no 1 ho jaaye aae suuunnnnnnnnnn na and pls aad karo google par apni photo mene aap ki black t shirt par aapki photo dekhi hai you are looking very preety best of luckkkkkkkkkkkk your pankha/

56. vidya sharma
    May 30, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

hey aakancha i love to watch your sereal “na bole tum na maine kuch kaha” and you look fab in the sereal i never ever miss one episode of na bole…….. and it is very intrusting sereal please never leav that sereal and go because no one can fit in megha’s role other than you and mohan nd megha looks great together means kunal and aakansha . please reply

57. Mohit Sheoran
    June 12, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

aj tak me kabhi be serial dekh ta tha to bhaut bor ho jata tha kya pata tha ki kbi ak asi acterss aye gi ke thalka macha dege [agar ek bar app ko real life me dekh lu to us din mare zindgi asman chu lage mera ha mandi wala kana so jab tak app se mel nahi sakta jab tak mera sapna pura nahi hoga plz ek bar ap ye bata de ki ap ki shooting kha chal rahi ha me vahi aa jau ga my no. is [7206130989] plz plz plz plz call me m ap ke call ka integar karu ga mohit sheoran [fukra of of haryana

58. patti
    June 18, 2012 at 6:42 pm #

tulanda de yara

59. kamran khan
    June 25, 2012 at 12:06 pm #

Hey Akanksha hiiiiiiiiiiii………..this is kamran khan.
    Akanksha working gud in na bole tum na mene khuch kaha.mujhe serial dekhna pasand nhi hai but jab se aapko dekha hai aapke serial ka ek bhi episode miss nhi karta.infact mujhe aapse pyarar hi ho gaya hai.aap ho hi itni khubsurat ki kisi ko bhi aapse pyaar ho jayga………….
    My best wishis for u………………………………………………;)

60. chetan chauhan
    July 8, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

dear akansha i like u most in [megha vyas}.i m your biggest fen,i like your face,voice,eyes,smile and your attitude.i think nobody can play this role wich you r playing in this serial,
    my all best wishes with u,go ahead with your dreams.

61. moin hussain
    July 11, 2012 at 8:42 pm #

main bs ek bar aapse bat krna chahta hu,
    kehne ko to log kahenge k aap boht achche ho but jo main feel krta hu wo koi or nhi kr skta,
    i always c u bcz i st ur pic on my cel phone.
    Giv me responc plz. Its my request

62. pragya pathak
    July 12, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

hai! aakansha ur so cute u look vry swet nd nice in ur show plz add more photos plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im a great fan of urs gd evening

63. tripurari
    August 1, 2012 at 7:30 am #

hello akansha singh aapki simplicity aur aapka principles bahut acha lagta hai.

64. Prasenjit Naike
    August 3, 2012 at 8:37 pm #

hiiiii………AKANKSHA,I m a HUGE………………….. Fan of your’s………..Gud Evng.

65. sandip
    September 12, 2012 at 10:59 pm #

hi Akansha i really don’t know whether u will read this blog or not ever but u have redefined flawless beauty with a great personality as well. i really like your role in the serial.you act really well and u r post marriage looks is just of a perfect homemaker, a caring wife and a responsible mother. u r a superb combination of a modern day girl emancipated and for whom the sky is the limit. wish u a very promising career ahead….

66. Avinash
    November 2, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

Hiiiii….. Akansha ….. I know that it does not matter for u if I will too say that I am the biggest fan of yours as all buddy have told you…. But I know this much that My daily life become fed because I always get up in the morning to have a wish that today What else will be shown in my most loveable serial…. But suddenly it goes air off therefore its very sad news to me….. Please come back soon with season 2 so that I feel myself that I am alive in the world. Its amazing to see you in the serial… I have never been seen the girl like u who is charming, beautiful, glowing, intelligent, strong notion and many more… It is very difficult to live without you, mohan ,nanhi,addu,jiji bua,guru and all the cruw of your serial Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha…… Come soon otherwise I will sucide….. Love you too much….. Please come na….. Please Colors TV Telecast this show immediatly….