3:07 PM IST - Sunday April 20, 2014

Dance trainer Neerav Bavlecha to participate in ‘DID’

Neerav Bavlecha was lately seen on the audition stage of current season dance reality show – “Dance India Dance”. Neerav Bavlecha has been an acclaimed dance trainer. He has trained contestants in the previous seasons of the dance reality show as well. Neerav’s appearance on the stage came as a surprise for everybody and especially for his dance assistant Terence Lewis. Terence wasn’t aware about Neerav’s participation in the auditions for the show.

Neerav Bavlecha said that he had been waiting for the moment to be a part of this great dance show but never got a chance due to some financial problems at home. He mentioned that now he has reached at such a stage where he can flaunt his dancing skills at a global platform and become a heart throb for many. Shakti Mohan, the winner of “DID 2″ also became a winner under the guidance of great dance trainer Neerav. Neerav said that being at a global platform where your dance skills will be judged is something he always wanted to be a part of.

But the question here is will this great dance trainer Neerav be able to win everybody’s heart as a dancer as well? Will his magic as a dance trainer also weave as a dancer on the stage?

neerav bavlecha, nirav did, neerav bavlecha biography, neerav bavlecha choreographer, neerav did, nirav dance india dance, nirav from did, terence lewis, neerav bavlecha date of birth, nirav in did, neerav dance india dance, shakthi mohan, did nirav, neerav bavlecha photos, images of neerav bavlecha, neerav-bavlecha

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

59 Responses to “Dance trainer Neerav Bavlecha to participate in ‘DID’”

1. dimple
    February 15, 2012 at 9:25 am #

Hi Nirav
    i like ur dance very much. i want u win this show. my best whishes always with u.
    Byyyyyyyyyyyy.

2. keerti sharma
    February 16, 2012 at 4:01 pm #

hi neerav
    i like u and ur dance sooooooooo sooooooooooo and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
    even aap believe nhi kroge but mein DID sirf apke dance ke liye hi dekhti hu
    i realy like you
    apka ek ek perfoemance mere cell mein hai
    apka pic merw cell ka wallpaper hai
    omg i dont know kya hua apko dekhte hi
    but i like you tbse jb apko first time dekha tha
    i laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav you
    kashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. keerti sharma
    February 16, 2012 at 4:05 pm #

i want to meet u,want to see u face to face
    but aap delhi nhi aa skte or mein mumbai
    but i wana talk u
    please agr apko thik lge to mujhe apna no zrur send krna on my id
    and dont take me wrong
    bye tc
    and remember one thing
    chahe result kucj bhi ho DID 3 ka
    but aap bhut bhut bhut achhe dancer ho or rahoge
    after remo sir aap ho jiska dance mujhe bhut achha lgta hai
    i realy realy realy love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    mmmuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    from the bottom of my heart

4. keerti sharma
    February 16, 2012 at 4:06 pm #

please reply zrur krna

• Neerav
      June 22, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

soon i will be there will keep every one posted on that thanks

• sohaib
        June 27, 2012 at 9:17 pm #

plz reply me bro

• sohaib
        June 27, 2012 at 9:34 pm #

bai aap kb ao gy

• sohaib
        June 27, 2012 at 9:36 pm #

jub bi ao first you replyed me

• sohaib
        June 27, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

jub bi ao you first reply-ed me

5. yoshita panchal
    February 18, 2012 at 10:28 am #

hiiii, nirav, i m yosha from ahemedabad,
    i lik u so much nd i luv ur chik dimpal aap jab smile krte ho tb jo aapke gal pe dimpal aate heeeeee so cute yrrrrrrrrrrr,
    nd u r gret dancer remo sir shi kehte he aap ko dekh ne ke bad dil ko ek sukun milta he,
    ur dancing is very very good
    i lik ur dance dear, nd i also meet u nd talk with u.
    if u dont mind bt aap ager mujse bat krna chahte ho to mere id pe aapna num send kr skte ho……. ya aapna id bhi send kr skte ho,
    ndddddd all the best muje pura trust he ki aap jito ge aapke liye me did dekh rhi hu ager aap select nhi huye to me did dekhna band kr dungi,,,,,,
    i wait for ur replyyyyyyyyyyy, all the best god bless u. l lik u nd i luv u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nd i also luv urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr perfomssssssss so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6. yoshita panchal
    February 18, 2012 at 10:31 am #

ndddddd plz muje rteply jarur krnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ba byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

7. Kunjal Patel
    February 20, 2012 at 11:35 am #

Neerav ur performance is osam in did 3

i wish ki aap aage bhi asi hi performance do aur aap hi winner bano

All the best for ur next all Performances…….

8. kajal
    February 21, 2012 at 11:11 am #

hey neerav i really like ur dance and new slim trim avtar.can we b good frnz?if yes thn reply.i relly wanna meet you as soon as ths show ends………all da best fr the show………….

9. yoshita panchal
    February 21, 2012 at 5:21 pm #

heyyyyyyyyyy, neerav
    cong…. yrrrrrrr u selected in did 3 mene aapne aap ko promish kiya tha aap select nhi honge te me did nhi dekhugi lekin aap select ho gye so i watch did 3 nd u won this did 3
    god bless u all the best,,,,, ndd luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu all did grupssssssss nd luv u so much yr dance

10. p@y@l
    February 21, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!neeravvvvvv. u r so cute & lovely dancer.dont worry for results of voting.i m voting u evry time.i know dat u will definitely win did3 .i want 2 talk wid u.pls if able rpl me in fb.i have sent u msg.

11. Roshni dev
    February 22, 2012 at 10:28 pm #

U r realy so cuteeeeee..in these past 2 mnths u r cmpltly trnsfrmd..n i like ur new look a lot..i luv to see u prfrmng again n again..
    I am vry hppy to have u bck in the ace..n i ll always opt 4 uuuuuuuu..n i hope wil win DID3..i like ur wild crd sunday’s prfrmance very much..
    All the best for future prfrmances as its u, for whom we are watching DID…
    Bye n luv ur smile……..

12. garima rajvanshi
    March 31, 2012 at 12:13 pm #

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
    Nirav, u r the best dancer. i like ur dance so much. or jo aap hath chala kar baat karte ho woh or best lagta ha . u r the best .

All The best …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

13. nandu
    April 12, 2012 at 2:47 pm #

neerav u are so cute……….i feel very sad wen i heard that u r eliminated…don’t worry u will reach at greater heights soon i’ill pray 4 u

14. sayani biswas
    April 18, 2012 at 6:58 pm #

hi neerav.
    i like ur dance sooooooooooo much. i want to meet u but it will remain a desire to me only. Really i used to see dance india dance for u only and never wasted my votes on others rather than u. it was very bad to see u cry . pls dont cry any more as ur smile is very cute. Truly u r the best dancer and u deserve to be there. i luv u sssssss much. hope u lead a happy life. i shall be one of ur biggest fan forever. keep dancing. with looooooooooooots of love from the bottom of my heart

15. sayani biswas
    April 18, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

love u neerav sooooooooooo much. u r the best

16. sayani biswas
    April 20, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

hi neerav. i have psted many a comments on ur DID profile but it was not displayed. i am a very big fan of urs. Now i dont follow DID so much as when i see the stage i feel very it empty and i feel lonely and disheartened. i never missed to vote u. but…… u will always be my fav dancer……………………….
    with lots and lotsssssssssssss of love

17. greeshma
    April 23, 2012 at 12:15 pm #

Neerav kya kamal ka dance karete ho me aapko milne bhagvan se harroj prathna karti hu me ahemdabad ake apko kahi se dhud lungi muje bharosa he ki god meri wish zarur puri karege apko milne ki me to chati hu ki me apse hi dance sikhlu mera bhi apki taraha dance ka passion he i like u n ilv u

• greeshma
      April 23, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

me chahungi aap world ke sabse best n popular dancer bano

18. greeshma
    April 23, 2012 at 12:17 pm #

please neerav muje reply dena mere facebook acount pe

thanks neerav to read my letter

19. nidhi chaudhary
    May 4, 2012 at 8:43 pm #

hey neerav there’s my frnd ,pooja who is a great fan of yours so plz reply my pagal frnd

20. Simar
    May 6, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

neerav aap ko pata hain ki i like you and your dance also i want to meet you and i want to spend 1 day with you. please give me rply.

21. kirti
    June 6, 2012 at 8:18 am #

Hey !!!!!!!!!
    i like ur dance so much

22. geeta
    June 11, 2012 at 5:10 pm #

hi
    neerav its good to see u back in DID little champ’s since I have seen your performance on the song “dil ne tomko chunliya hai” I have becom a great fan of your dancing style and especiaslly the great lovable expression that u rendered in all your performanc es, nerverthless u might have lost DID 3 but nerver give up the feeling and your danceing career and your master with whom u habeen associated. I wish u all the luck and good time in coming days for u n your family. myself geeta ( ramyaraj21328@ gmail.com).

23. KAJAL BATRANI
    June 18, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

hi neerav,,
    i like u vry much,,wese to m jada tv nai dekhti hu but jbse tv par apko dekha hai,,m apko bht like krne lgi hu,,jb ap haste ho,kisise bat krte ho,kisiko dekhte ho…to bahut hi jada sweet lagte ho…kasam se jb apko dekha tha na to kisi or ko dekhne ka to man hi nai kia mera,,,ap jb smile krte ho or jo dimples padte h apke face par shayad utna sweet to is puri DUNIYA ME SHAYAD KOI NAHI LAGTA HOGA,,,I KNOW AP MERA NSG JARUR DEKHOGE PAR KOI RPL NI KROGE PAR FIR BHI M DAILY APNI ID KHOLKE APKE MSG KA WAIT KRUNGI..BCZ APKE PAS SHAYAD ITNA TIME BHI NI HOGA,,WESE M BHI SMART LAGTI HU MUJHE BHI LOG COMPLIMENTS DETE HAIN PAR NA JANE ESA KYA HAI APME JISNE MUJE APKO MSG KARNE PAR MAJBUR KAR DIA,,I’M ONLY 18 YEARS OLD,,,ACTUALLY ME JOB KRTI HU TO WAHI PAR HI APKE BARE ME SUNA THA FIR GHAR PAR JAKE APKO DEKHA TO APKI FAN BAN GAI,,,I WISH AP HI JEET KAR JAYEN,,,I’LL PRAY FOR U,,,AGAR HO SAKE TO JRUR RPL KARNA,,,BYE TAKE CARE…

24. i m
    June 18, 2012 at 11:59 pm #

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i like ur acting,ur “dance”,ur “SMILE”,ur “coryography” in lil masters i must tell u det it is owsome:):)keep it up,and i lyk “”Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:*”"

hu tamari mate hamesha e j prathna karish k tamne jivan ma tamne gamti kamyabi maie ane tame roj 1 nava kamyabi na parvat ne pahocho……..!!!!

and i hope det u vil always remember me from “I AM”

hu tamne kyarey BUY nai kai shaku sooooo hu jya sudhi a duniya ma 6u e badha divso mate “HIIIII”

ane badhi mrng mate TREMENDIOUS GOOD MORNING ane badhi rato mate SWEET GOOD NIGHT…………!!!!!

25. i m
    June 19, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy,JSK

dis saturday ur coryography in little master was superb……..!!!!!

plzzzzzzzz if u have tym den atleast once do reply…………:):)

and ya ur real BADSHAH of did season3…………!!!

and i hope u become BAZIGAR of lil masters……..!!!

26. KAJAL
    June 20, 2012 at 3:25 pm #

gd afternoon neerav,,,
    hw r u..?sorry me apko kal koi msg nai kar pai…thodi bzy thi office me…but ab me daily msg kia krungi akhir kab tak ap muje koi rpl ni kroge kabi na kabi to apko bhi feel hoga ki apko rpl kar lena chaiye…mene apko msg kia isko ap plz galat mat lena me to apko bas yu hi normaly msg karti hu ap agar rpl ni bi kroge to bi me apse kabi koi complaint nai krungi…i promise!bas ap mere msg jrur padha karo me janti hu ki apke pas itne sare msg hote hain padne ke liye…par plz ap mera msg jarur pada kro…9152507064 ye mera contact no.hai…agar apko kabi lage ki apko mujse bat krni chaiye to ap ispe call kar sakte ho……
    me b.com kr rai hu abi 2nd year me hu…apne b.a economics se kia hua hai na..?pta ni q ap muje bht ache lgte ho pta ni q bar bar man krta hai ki apko msg kru..har bar yehi sochti hu ki msg karne se kya fayda koi rpl to ayega nai wese bhi…fir ye sochti hu ki shayad kabhi koi rpl aa jaye…but i promise..me apko kabhi jid nai karungi msg krne k liye apka jab kbhi man kre to ap rpl kr dna,,,
    bye dear..have a nice day…@NEERAV@

27. KAJAL BATRANI
    June 21, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

hi neerav,,
    me to ye bhi nai jan pa rai hu ki ap mera msg padte bi ho ya nai…ap bhale hi muje koi rpl mat kro par kuch esa to kar do jisse muje ye pta chal jaye ki ap mera msg padte bi ho…wese agar ap chaho to mere no.pe bas ek bar msg kar dena…i promise me apko uska rpl nai krugi jb tak ap nai khoge..
    or agar ap nai bhi karna chaho to bhi koi problem nai hai,,,bas me to itna hi chati hu ki ap mera msg pad lo…pta hai apko daily bas yahi intjar karti hu ki kab me office aau or kab apko msg kau,,jese hi free hoti hu bas apko msg kr leti hu…bas dar isi bat ka reta hai ki kya ap mera msg apdte bhi ho ki me bas ese hi likhti reti hu…
    or agar esa bhi hua ki ap nai padte ho muje esa pata bhi chal gya to bhi me apko jarur msg krti rahugi…bcz mujhe apko msg karna acha lagta hai…
    ek khushi si milti hai andar se jab me apke liye msg type krti hu…sacccchhhi yar,,,,,kya karu me ……chalo thik hai ab me jada nai likh rai hu varna agar me jada likhugi to tumhe boring lagne lagega….

28. KAJAL BATRANI
    June 21, 2012 at 3:36 pm #

bye neerav…all the best…have a nice day…

29. KAJAL
    June 24, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

hi neerav…hw are u?mene do din ka off lia tha jis wajah se me tumse bat nai kar pai…aj jab se aai hu tab se hi tumse bat karne ka man kar raha tha bas isi bat ka intjar tha ki kab me free ho jau or kab tumse bat karu…ab jese hi free hui sabse pele tumhe msg kia…pata hai kal me mathura gai thi,,waha me vaishno devi ke mandir gai or prem mandir bhi gai thi,,,shayad tumne bhi ye dekhe honge or agar nai bhi dekhe ho to jarur dekhna bht sundar hai ek bar tumhare sath me jarur dekhna chati hu…tumko msg karne se pele me apni id khol ke dekhti hu ki kahi tumhara koi msg na ho,,,but its ok dear,,,muje sirf tumko msg karne me hi itni khushi milti hai,,,me nai janti ki tum kese ho,tumhara behaviour kesa hai,tumhara character kesa hai…bas me to itna janti hu ki ji tarah log bina dekhe bina jane apne god par trust karte hai bas usi tarah se me bhi tumpe trust karti hu…us bhagwan ko bhi to humne kabhi nai dekha hota hai fir bhi hum us par pura viswas karte hain…
    kuch nai mangungi me tumse kabhi apni life me bas otni request hai tumse ki mere msg jarur padha karo….
    ok bye all the best…kal bhi mene tumko did me dekha tha…u were looking very nice…mere man me tumhare liye kuch bhi galat nai hai…bas mera man karta hai to me tumko msg kar deti hu…

30. KAJAL
    June 25, 2012 at 7:05 pm #

hi neerav…kese ho?aj bht miss kia tumko but msg nai kar pai…busy thi…mene kal bhi tumko dekha tha bht hi jada smart lag rahe the tum…jese hi me tumko dekhti hu meri dil ki dhadkane tej hone lag jati hain…bas man karta hai tumko hi dekhti rahu me…
    ok bye dear,,,all the best…i’ll pray for u…

• Neerav
      December 8, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

I really appreciate the compliments that you have given me. take care kajal and see you soon whats ur email address

31. hetal gala
    July 12, 2012 at 11:33 am #

hi, Neerav my son wanted to learn dance from u.please mail me your contact number

32. Sabana
    July 14, 2012 at 7:42 pm #

Hi neerav how r u? U r very qte.i like u & ur dance ur smile ur ninjas.u r look like prince charm.

33. aishwarya
    July 15, 2012 at 5:17 pm #

hi

34. PKS
    July 19, 2012 at 7:30 pm #

Hi Neerav!

Hey dear you have really got a very charming billion dollor smile with a very cute and sweet dimple like icing on the cake.
    Overall u look mindblowing and very serene, calm , composed, handsome and a very humble person.
    It is a great pleasure to watch u.

As a choreographer ur some past performances were really very good but the last week’s was not that powerful.Since i don’t know much technicalities I cannot comment much.
    Best of luck for future and may u win the show.

Keep smiling!

35. PKS
    July 19, 2012 at 7:39 pm #

Hi Neerav!

What are your plans after the DID show is over?
    What have you planned for future??

There must be many girly who are crazy about you but do u have any girlfriend or someone special in your life??

Eagerly Waiting for your revert.

Best wishes!

36. ashu
    July 26, 2012 at 6:33 pm #

neerav u are very cute and handsome i love u very very and so so much u will sure win due to jeetdas ur and mine favouriate love u soooooooooooooooo much

37. AVNI
    August 1, 2012 at 5:31 pm #

HII

38. AVNI
    August 1, 2012 at 5:33 pm #

HIII

NEERAV TUMNE AUR KRUTI EK SATH JO DANCE KIYA VO MAST THA.

39. v@ish@li
    August 8, 2012 at 10:34 pm #

hiii nirav … .me i like u or i love u keva msg nae karyo mare advice levi hti hu a’bad thi 6u mare kya dance class join karva joeye… n tame kya dance class karya hta.. i hope u r replying me in short time…

In last yr fvrt word todinakh , fodinakh, bhukkokarinakh i think u like it…

i hope gujrati vanchi ne face par smile avi gae hase hehe :) jsk

40. Vidhi
    August 17, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

Neerav mujhe pata hai ki ye letter mujhe pehle send karna chahiye tha par mere paas time nahin tha . Main ye kehna chahti thi ki mujhe nahin pata ki tumhe jeet ke 5th aane par kaisa lag raha lekin main tumhe ek advise dena chahti hoon. Dekho Neerav Jeet se disappoint mat hona.yeh socho ki woh top 4 mein tha. Tum soch rahe hoge ki woh to top 5 mein tha . Lekin jab Jeet aur Rohan danger zone mein the tab Rohan eliminate ho gaya tha aur jeet top 4 mein aa gaya tha . Woh alag baat hai ki Rohan ko bacha liya tha . Neerav yeh letter maine isliye likha hai ki because main chahti thi ki tum ek dum bhi disappoint na ho . neerav mein aur kuch na likhke yeh kahoongi ki tum hamesha smile karte rehna. Tum smile mein bauhaut cute lagte ho . Neerav agar tumhare paas time ho toh mujhe reply karna.Bye for now

41. bobby gahlot
    August 19, 2012 at 2:26 pm #

sir i am bobby gahlot studying in 10 class in ajmer at st. stephens senior secondary school pl i want you to teach me dance i will never waste your single time i am truthful towards you

42. Ragini
    August 19, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

Hy neerav. All of us feel bad dat jeet cme 5th bt i dnt thnk u or jeet hav 2 win a trophy coz u hav earn our hrtz. Dil chota mat karna. We all luv u a lt. Nd even jeet. Nd yes keep smilng coz dat suts u a lt. LOL.;-)

43. Ragini
    August 19, 2012 at 6:35 pm #

Pls rply

44. Ragini
    August 20, 2012 at 2:47 pm #

M still wtng 4 ur rply. Pls rply if pssble

45. princess kanak
    September 9, 2012 at 5:44 pm #

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilove love love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu neerav ap kya dance karte ho so good ap kitne cute ho me apse milna chati hu plz reply karna iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ap mere jaan ho i love u so much mmmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh……………………………………i love u ……..i love u neerav …………… i love u……………..i love u ………………i love u………………….i love u……….neerav i love u me apko apko bahute pyar karti hu mera dil mat dukana plz ………..i love u baby jaan janu …………………………………………i love u..

46. princess kanak
    September 19, 2012 at 5:17 pm #

neerav abhi tak ap reply kyu nai kare plz reply karoiiiiiiiiloveuuuuuuuuuuuuu

47. kavita
    September 21, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

hi neerav……………. how are you ? you know you are the best dancer and i like you ……… your smail i like it…………… musase dosti karoge…. i am big fan your…………….. me apke bajah se did dekhati thi………….. please reply me tumhari koi gf hai kya? please batana aap phon pe itani der tak kisase bate kaRTE HO?

48. preety
    October 19, 2012 at 12:12 am #

hello neerav ji,
    read too many messages for u on this page itself that now m feeling jealous from al the other girls out there… but anyways tht what ur are made for neerav..ji..ur really a hearthrob for many..and mine too..i like you deep within my heart… i wonder if i cud also had been friends with u but u reside in my heart and thats in itself gives a very special feeling…and just want to say thanx to u for being a special part of my life…hope i cud also be yours someday and somewhere in time….
    thanx neerav ji

49. Jashvant Rana
    October 24, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

Give Me Mobile Number & Ahmedabad Add. Of Nirav Balvech Bcus i hv teach dance with his So Plz Help Me :( i m also in Ahmedabad Gujarat

50. neha rajbhar
    March 2, 2013 at 8:48 pm #

me participate hona chahti hu DID me please give a chance.

51. Steena
    March 8, 2014 at 6:35 pm #

Neerav!! <3 Please come for DID Lil masters season 3 as a skipper or something!! Your fans are missing you!! We all love you sooooo much!! We want to see you every time… Love you loads…God bless you… Keep Dancing :*

52. sameera pt
    April 20, 2014 at 11:46 am #

Hiii neeraj i love you lot…am a big fan of u…am from kerala..i juz knw abt u only frm the judging panel of idea d4 dance…u wer lookng very nyc…i would lyk to hav friendship wit u…? Can uu…? Plzzz rply yaar…..plsss ….plzzzz : )