2:57 AM IST - Tuesday September 2, 2014

Salman Khan back to Sony’s ‘Dus Ka Dum’

The hunk of the “Bigg Boss” Salman Khan is so upset over the entire “Bigg Boss” hoopla that he prefers to return to “Dus Ka Dum”. This show had launched his hit debut on small screen and now the producers of “Dus Ka Dum” have taken full advantage of the Salman’s tiff with “Bigg Boss” management.

Actually, the super star was offered huge money to host both, season 5 and 6 of the reality show, “Bigg Boss” but in this season only he is quite miffed with poor management, policies and rumors of his and Mahek Chahal’s romance.

Sony also is trying to get the rights of Salman’s hit movies, “Dabangg” and its sequel, “Dabangg 2″. While the producers of “Dus Ka Dum” refused to comment, it seems quite a possibility that Salman may return the show that helped him recoup after a series of flops!

dus ka dum 2012, dus ka dum, das ka dam, salman khan dus ka dum 2012, das ka dam 2012, 10 ka dum 2012, dus ka dum 2012 registration, dus ka dum new season 2012, dus ka dum 2013, dus ka dum season 3 2012, dus ka dum season 3, salman khan 10 ka dum 2012, das ka dum show, salman khan ka mobile number, salman khan mobile no, salmansah

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

22 Responses to “Salman Khan back to Sony’s ‘Dus Ka Dum’”

1. jazz
    February 14, 2012 at 8:48 pm #

waiting for dus ka dum, i wish this news is 100% correct.
    god bless u sallu…………..

2. sonic
    April 25, 2012 at 3:23 pm #

i m eagerly w8ing for salman yaar…….no more kbc on sony plz………

3. sonic
    April 25, 2012 at 3:24 pm #

no more kbc plz on sony……..only salman’s dum required………

4. Saifur- Bangladesh
    June 5, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

Salman is the Best.. We want Salman on Dus Ka Dum.. Salamn go ahead.. Waiting for Dus Ka Dum..

5. pinakeen rathod
    June 26, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

have to bapu maza maza padi jase mane pan ek vaar ramva bolavjo ho…..09377144251

6. Chinmay Somani
    July 31, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

Plzz Shalman Come Back with DUS KA DUM ! No More KBC.. :(

Just Want DUS KA DUM ………

7. munir musabhai jamidar
    September 3, 2012 at 12:44 pm #

I want to participate in DUS KA DUM. Please give me one chance only. I m
    Waiting for your responce.
    regards. MUNIR MUSABHAI JAMIDAR.
    MY MOBILE NO: 09737777399.
    MY NAME: MUNIR MUSABHAI JAMIDAR
    MY E-MAIL: idea.abc2649@gmail.com
    Taqdir ke khel se kabhi mayus nhi hote,
    Zindgi me aise kabhi bebaas nhi hote,

8. ravindra sah
    September 9, 2012 at 7:18 pm #

dear salman sir i want to participate in dus ka dum my contact no is 8948799438 8960217967

9. Meraj
    September 10, 2012 at 6:26 pm #

what is the number where i can text the message for partcipation in dus ka dum. OR What is the link for online registration in dus ka dum.

10. munir musabhai jamidar
    September 13, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

DUS KA DUM MASTER…i think…..you gotta faster….DUS KA DUM ka or koi challange
    (chunotee) leke aavo…tab tak sab kehte raho salmankhan sony
    valo munir musabhai jamidar ko dus ka dum show pe leke kab aavoge……tab
    tak sab dekhate raho sony entartainment
    television…
    my mobile no: 9737777399
    munir musabhai jamidar.

11. munir musabhai jamidar
    September 13, 2012 at 5:31 pm #

Dear Salmankhan sir i like it sony tv programe dus ka dum realy and i love
    this programe.
    i join it salmankhan sir your programe dus ka dum…..
    Salmankhan Sir pls mujhe one chance dijiye.
    My mobile No is: 09737777399
    My name: munir musabhai jamidar

12. munir musabhai jamidar
    September 13, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

very very Good evening Mr Salmankhan Sir
    I want play dus ka dum show with you Mr salmankhan sir.So
    please give me a one chance to come behind you on the dus ka dum show.I am waiting for your call.Please call me on
    my mobile no: 09737777399
    my name: munir musabhai jamidar

13. munir musabhai jamidar
    September 13, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

I want to participate in dus ka dum show. Please give me one chance only. I m
    Waiting for your(Salmankhan sir) responce.
    regards. MUNIR MUSABHAI JAMIDAR.
    MY MOBILE NO: 09737777399.
    MY NAME: MUNIR MUSABHAI JAMIDAR
    Taqdir ke khel se kabhi mayus nhi hote,
    Zindgi me aise kabhi bebaas nhi hote,

14. munir musabhai jamidar
    September 13, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

i m a big fan of TIGER(SALMANKHAN SIR), his personality.
    vo kitne mast tarike se , ek dum jaadugari andaj me Dus ka dum show ko host karte he,
    mere pass shabd nahi kahne k liye.
    MUJE DUS KA DUM SHOW ME AANE KA MOKA DO PLEASE…..
    REGARDS, MR, MUNIR MUSABHAI JAMIDAR.
    CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER: 09737777399
    e-mail: jamidartele@yahoo.com

15. arshdeep maan
    October 30, 2012 at 6:30 pm #

I want to participate in dus ka dum. Salman sir plz give me a one chance.

16. arshdeep maan
    October 30, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

plz give me a 1 chance sir.

17. arshdeep maan
    October 30, 2012 at 6:32 pm #

give me a chance sir

18. muhammad itthifak
    December 29, 2012 at 5:58 pm #

MR SALMAN KHAN HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ACTOR EVER.ONE&ONLY..I COME TO KNOW HIS KIND HEART IN DUS KA DUM. So, me & all people waiting for sallu bhai programme.

19. nadeem basha
    January 12, 2013 at 11:43 am #

Hi my dear favourite fan salman khan old is full gold i love u salman you are the bollywood king not any other like you. dont feel bad about any heroes because i am the fan of salman khan, salman you giving very most of good movies iam waiting to the show big boss season 7 and dus ka dum if i come to mumbai first meeting over because u having good heart not like any other i am watching very movies & shows because of you salman bhai. everybody media people are mad fellows but i am & all fans are not believe.

20. shivnath mishra
    January 16, 2013 at 12:08 am #

hi… salman siir when u r going to start ur next powefull show dus ka dam?

21. SWATI SITARAM JADHAV
    January 25, 2013 at 12:40 pm #

HI……….

SALMAN SIR

HOW ARE U.I LOVE U I M WAITING UR DAS KA DAM IN 2013 PLZ GIVE MI A CHANCE TO PLAY WITH U DAS KA DAM. THIS SHOW IS ROCK PLZ PLZ I REALLY WANT TO MEET U PLAY WITH U. TAKE CARE.

22. KHALIK HARUN SAIYYED
    January 25, 2013 at 12:57 pm #

HI

SALMAN HOW R U AM KHALIK FROM NASIK I LOVE U SO MUCH SALMAN I WANT TO PLY WITH U IN UR SHOW DAS KA DAM 2013 AM WAITING FR. PLZ GIVE MI A CHANCE TO PLY WITH U PLZ PLZ PLZ.