7:39 AM IST - Wednesday October 22, 2014

India and Pakistan to Compete Once Again in ‘Sur-Kshetra’

After cricket, Pakistani and Indian singers and composers will now give each other a stiff competition! The show, ‘Sur-Kshetra’ to be aired on Sahara One Television, will be a brand new singing reality show where singers from both the countries will compete.

India’s nasal rock sensation, Himesh Reshammiya and Pakistan’s pop king Atif Aslam will captain the two nations, India and Pakistan respectively. Not just this, ace singers like Suresh Wadkar, Abida Parveen and Runa Laila of ‘Mera Babu Chail Chabeela’ will judge the show!

To make the show even better, all the participant singers will undergo rigorous training as well. Sur-Kshetra is produced by Saibaba Telefilms’s Gajendra Singh who already has numerous hit shows like Chote Ustaad, Sa Re Ga Ma, Music Ka Maha Muqaabala and Voice Of India to his credit. The entire show is supposed to be shot outside India, in Dubai. The battle will continue for three months.

india pakistan song competition, india vs pakistan singing competition, pakistan vs india singing competition 2012, singing competition in india 2012, surkashetra, indian singing competition 2012, pakistan vs india songs competition, india pakistan singing competition, pakistan vs india songs competition 2012, pakistan v s india dubai singing show 2012, pakistan vs india music competition, song competition in india, singing competition india 2012, singing competitions 2012 india, pakistan india music competition, indian song competition

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

31 Responses to “India and Pakistan to Compete Once Again in ‘Sur-Kshetra’”

1. kawish waseem
    January 15, 2012 at 12:52 pm #

i m applyng for auddition.

• Adeel Ahmed
      January 28, 2012 at 4:42 pm #

Dear, i also want to take participate but i don’t no how can i apply. please can you inform me that how can i participate also how can we contribute…

waiting for your favorable REPLY

Adeel Ahmed

Abu Dhabi

smalluae@hotmail.com
      050-1375339

• shanzo
      July 9, 2012 at 1:35 pm #

plx tell me hw to apply please

2. sabbar ali khan
    January 15, 2012 at 7:38 pm #

i am also applying for audition and inshaallah i will rock….

3. wakalat hussain
    January 16, 2012 at 5:39 pm #

I am also ready for this audition n will rock Inshalla.

4. Imran Abbas
    January 16, 2012 at 5:41 pm #

If there is audition ,I will also give and will bang bang so contact us …………………….

5. Imran Abbas
    January 16, 2012 at 5:51 pm #

I want to apply for this audition so contact me in further date. contact no.+92300-5028262

6. wakalat hussain
    January 16, 2012 at 5:53 pm #

I want to apply for this audition so please contact me
    +92306-5579271

7. Bilal
    January 16, 2012 at 6:37 pm #

i want to apply .audition so contact me in further date.and processe

8. Bilal
    January 16, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

I want to apply for this audition so tell me the processe.

9. TAHSEEN
    January 16, 2012 at 8:57 pm #

PLZZZZ GIVE ME PERFECT INFORMATION ABOUT SURkashetra and place name in lahore pakistan

10. TAHSEEN
    January 16, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

plzzz call me now 03014694303

11. Sukh Sajjad
    January 16, 2012 at 9:33 pm #

I want to apply for this audition too.Inshallah I will rock.
    Contact me on:03343623240

12. sumbul raza khan
    January 17, 2012 at 10:02 am #

i want to perticipate….. i have a voice to challenge the india how best we are plx give me one chance for audition

• amjad
      October 1, 2012 at 3:11 pm #

send your mobil nambr in singer in dubai

13. unber shakeel
    January 17, 2012 at 11:42 am #

i also want to apply.. plz tell me where are these auditions in karachi

14. unber shakeel
    January 17, 2012 at 11:42 am #

i also want to apply

15. M. Danish Jamil
    January 17, 2012 at 2:50 pm #

I want to apply for this audition too.Inshallah I will rock.
    Contact me on:0322-4737102

16. Aamir Awan
    January 18, 2012 at 1:02 pm #

The best think i can say is wow
    I’ve got a biggest opportunity for proof myself i want to apply for these auditions please guide me how can i apply for this! And please make me sure can i sing Hollywood songs?
    Please contact me on +92-345-7933966

17. sumera
    January 19, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

I want to apply for this audition .. please contact me on 03312308479

18. ubaid khan
    January 23, 2012 at 11:37 pm #

I want to apply for the addition INSHALLAH I WLL ROck then ever:::::::::::…plx im waiting contact me .. ( 03155332816)

19. muhammad zahid
    February 6, 2012 at 11:14 pm #

i want to apply plzzzzzzz call me 0551282214

20. muhammad zahid
    February 6, 2012 at 11:15 pm #

wating

21. muhammad zahid
    February 6, 2012 at 11:15 pm #

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

22. mamta pahwa
    March 23, 2012 at 2:23 pm #

sir i am good singer , i also want to take participate but i don’t no how can i apply. please can you inform me that how can i participate also how can we contribute my mob no is 08559804714

23. Muhammad Zahir Farooq
    April 6, 2012 at 12:58 am #

i am applying for audition i am very enthusiastic about this but i missed my chance i have not know about this competition plz contact me

24. amjad iqbal
    April 30, 2012 at 12:41 pm #

25. amjad iqbal
    April 30, 2012 at 12:42 pm #

sir i am good singer , i also want to take participate but i don’t no how can i apply. please can you inform me that how can i participate also how can we contribute my mob no is 0508857832 plz

26. shaanze basharat
    May 29, 2012 at 3:21 pm #

Dear edward,
    my name is shaanze basharat from bwp i have participated in aks compition in a singing compition and i have rock the floor there i hope i will beat india plzx tell me the process and inshallah myy album is realising on hum tv soon my age is 13 only

27. amjad iqbal
    October 1, 2012 at 3:17 pm #

28. amjad iqbal
    October 1, 2012 at 3:26 pm #

sir i am good singer , i also want to take participate but i don’t no how can i apply. please can you inform me that how can i participate also how can we contribute my mob no is 0552155752 E_mail(stonegold707@yahoo.com )plzzzzzzzzzzz