5:17 PM IST - Monday December 29, 2014

UTV Bindass to launch cricket reality show ‘Cricket Champs’ on television

New Delhi, Dec 31 In a cricket-crazy nation, how could a reality show on the popular sport be far behind? UTV Bindass is set to launch “Cricket Champs”, a nationwide hunt for cricket talent, waiting to find the right mentoring and platform to excel in the sport.

The show is being launched in association with New Delhi-based Indraprastha All India Sports Foundation. Cricketers like Irfan Pathan, Yusuf Pathan, Keerti Aazad and Piyush Chawla among others will be mentors on the show.

“There is a definite attraction for such a show on cricket. Our main target audience at UTV Bindass is the youth, who will be happy to see revered icons like Irfan Pathan mentoring young cricket enthusiasts on how to play professionally,” Keith Alphonso, the channel’s business head, told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

The basic concept of the show is to choose players, who have the talent but not the opportunity.

The markets in which “Cricket Champs” will hunt for the players will be Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Chennai, Bangalore and Patna. It will also travel to other states – Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh.

The cricketers will be chosen in two categories — Under-16 and Under-22, and the on-ground hunt for the show will begin Jan 17, 2012, in the capital.

The selected candidates will be divided into eight teams.

The winner of “Cricket Champs” will win a cash prize of Rs.1 million, while the top 10 players will be given a chance to be coached by some renowned names in Indian cricket.

“Cricket is a religion in India. So after music and dance reality shows, it was time do a reality show on cricket. Like the ‘Indian Idol’, this is a version of ‘cricket idol’,” Rohini Rajdev, chairperson, Indraprastha All India Sports Foundation, told IANS.

“Through the show, we are not promising a place in the Indian cricket team. But it will prove to be a worthy platform where they can show their talent, learn new things and prove themselves,” added Rajdev.

IANS

Cricket champs reality show, cricket champ, cricket champ audition, utv cricket champs, www cricketchampsrealityshow com, utv bindass new reality show auditions, rohini rajdev, cricket audtion in delhi, delhi in cricket trail 2014, cricket trail in delhi, Cricket audision in patna

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

52 Responses to “UTV Bindass to launch cricket reality show ‘Cricket Champs’ on television”

1. aditya chatar
    January 4, 2012 at 5:11 pm #

what are the dates of audittion in jaipur ?
    kindly reply asap

• himanshu dadlani
      October 20, 2012 at 4:54 pm #

sir plz let me know the audition dates in bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). i would love to participate and i m all round player just wanted a chance to show my talent

2. vikas
    January 5, 2012 at 4:46 pm #

hi
    i m vikas whane is auditions delhi

3. prabhat
    January 7, 2012 at 10:36 pm #

sir,

I WANT TO KNOW THE AUDITION DATE OF PATNA FOR THIS COMPETION

THAN YOU

4. prakash kadrapurkar
    January 8, 2012 at 8:20 pm #

sir, i want to know audition date of pune for this cricket champs compeition

5. sachin khundia
    January 10, 2012 at 5:46 pm #

Respected sir,i just want to know the place and date of utv bindass cricket champs auditions in DELHI

6. Amit kumar
    January 11, 2012 at 10:44 pm #

Respected sir,i want to know the place and date of cricket champs auditions in DELHI.

7. Jatin manchanda
    January 11, 2012 at 10:48 pm #

Respected sir , i want to know the place and date of cricket champs auditions in delhi

8. alok rawat
    January 13, 2012 at 10:44 am #

SIR
    PLZ SEND ME THE AUDITION DATE AND VENUE IN DELHI AND ALSO THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

9. rohit mishra
    January 16, 2012 at 4:58 pm #

hi
    sir ,iam rohit mishra
    pls send me the dates of audition in jaipur and the related documents for under 22

10. parvez nayak
    January 16, 2012 at 6:35 pm #

delhi place and venue pls tell

mob. 9568178674

11. parvez nayak
    January 16, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

trial place and venue

12. parvez nayak
    January 16, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

trial place pls tell sir

mob. 9568178674

13. parvez nayak
    January 16, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

delhi trial place and venue tell pls sir

mob. 9568178674

14. rohit mishra
    January 16, 2012 at 7:29 pm #

mob 8696338087

15. MAHESH JADHAV
    January 18, 2012 at 12:20 pm #

sir,i want to know the audition date for pune city

thank,you

16. kundan kumar
    January 20, 2012 at 4:53 pm #

sir,i want to know the audition date for patna city

17. irshad hussain
    February 12, 2012 at 9:54 am #

sir i m right handed batsmen and wicket keeper contact no 8802119229

18. Farzan Aslam
    February 13, 2012 at 10:26 am #

sir what is the trail date in Lucknow and timing for trail

19. firoz hussain
    February 13, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

what r the date of audition in jaipur please reply

20. gagan
    February 19, 2012 at 9:08 pm #

what are the date of trail in Chandigarh

21. SHAMIRAN CHAKRABORTY
    February 19, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

sir please let me know the audition dates in kolkata.
    mob 9051339997

22. sandeep warrier
    February 21, 2012 at 12:44 pm #

plz let me knw the auditions dates fr chennai,bangalore and mumbai

23. Sahim ahmad
    February 23, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

pls tell me when the auditions on jharkhand ,bhuwaneshvar & bihar

24. S.KARTHIK
    February 24, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

sir…pls show the audition result of delhi under-16 …my mobile no..9953809696 and my audition number is 123. Sir pls reply..

25. sir tel me about auditio in uttar pradesh..mob.9565869798.Neelambuj sharma
    February 29, 2012 at 2:18 am #

sir plz inform me about. The audition in ..uttar pradesh

26. sir tel me about auditio in uttar pradesh..mob.9565869798.Neelambuj sharma
    February 29, 2012 at 2:20 am #

plz inform in uttar pradesh.audition

27. Hardev
    March 1, 2012 at 10:41 am #

sir tel me about audition in gujarat or any state mo. 9687070740

28. Sonu
    March 5, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

Sir plz tell me about audition in lucknm

29. deepak
    March 10, 2012 at 8:06 pm #

sir plz accept my request how can i join the cricket club piease tell me

30. tushar
    March 19, 2012 at 11:45 pm #

Hello …..UTV i am good crickter so pls inform me my mob.09909009207

31. shubhamberagi
    March 20, 2012 at 2:49 pm #

sir ,is there any audition in M.p state

32. Rohit bhatt
    March 22, 2012 at 2:13 pm #

sir utv plz accept my request i am poor person but my aim make a good cricketer plz help me and one chance plz………….(live in kanpur) my phone number 8960346081

33. rohit bhatt
    March 22, 2012 at 6:30 pm #

34. Sharad Mishra
    March 28, 2012 at 4:13 am #

want to be a part of the audition…to give this wonderful chance offerd by utv bindas…..being very thankful to the channel fr creating such an opportunity to upgrade ourself…..

A GREAT SALUte to etv bindas…

hopefully waiting fr the reply so that i can also get the chance fr the audition..
    thank u….

08010290422

35. Sharad Mishra
    March 28, 2012 at 4:27 am #

A GREAT SALUte to etv bindas…

thank u….

08010290422

36. anshul
    March 28, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

when will be a bangalore audition? and venue also?

37. Sahil
    March 29, 2012 at 8:29 pm #

When are the Auditions in Chennai and where?

38. Bhavin.M.Patel
    April 10, 2012 at 9:23 pm #

hiii sir I am Bhavin Patel from Bangaluru i want to no the date of jaipur audition sir??? plz
    send me the auditions date send me as soon as you can sir plz

39. Bhavin.M.Patel
    April 10, 2012 at 9:33 pm #

8050801514 this is my

40. i want to b a part of it ... m alrounder ... gv me a call ... 9219111111 ... gaurav ahuja
    April 19, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

i want to b a part of it … m alrounder .. gv me a call ..9219111111 gaurav ahuja

41. pankaj srivastava
    May 19, 2012 at 1:08 pm #

pls sir contact me 8858181859 pls tell about the place of trails

42. sohan lal yadav
    May 29, 2012 at 10:38 pm #

hi sir i m sohan lal yadav from jaipur raj. i m agood allrounder pls inform me sohan6961@gmail.com mob;09660616961

43. afsar shaikh
    August 25, 2012 at 11:36 pm #

Hi sir…..my age is 27 wanted to become a cricketer and serve india but because of some family problem dream has become only dream …….
    Sir i m right hand medium fast bower and right hand batsman….sir i hope u understand and if possible pls call me for selection …..
    Mobile no-9867842546…..thanking you

44. HIMANSHU CHAWLA
    January 28, 2013 at 1:22 pm #

Sir i am in a big need of this trials plzzzzz sir contact me for this…. I am a single parent child…. My mother take care of mine. She wants to see me successful…. Please sir its my humble request contact me….

45. Tashu sehrawat
    February 9, 2013 at 12:56 pm #

Hi,I am tashu sehrawat. I am 20 years old.Sir i am in a big need of this trial so pls sir contact me and give me a chance pls request sir.

46. BHEEM SINGH
    April 23, 2013 at 4:34 am #

Hi. I am Bheem Singh.I am 22 Years old.DELHI Auditions so info me sir my no is 09873674949

47. jayant khurana
    May 2, 2013 at 4:43 pm #

48. jayant khurana
    May 2, 2013 at 4:44 pm #

hello, sir I am Jayant khurana i am 20 years old i am from Haryana (INDIA) sir please gave me a single chance and tell me the audition date please sir then i will proof that what can i do for india my contact no is 8572077757 9034280270

49. Govind thakur
    July 9, 2013 at 11:25 am #

Sir this govind asking qus. Frm delhi when is this in delhi …..withing 4 a chance which i think u gona provide.

50. Himalaya singh
    July 19, 2013 at 10:35 pm #

Tll me the dates of audi in nw delhi..plz..
    .. 09717668363 ..
    Plz,plz

51. naresh
    February 6, 2014 at 12:50 am #

I want to be part of this show. Iam 6 ft decent fast bowling allrounder from siliguri. Please give me only one opportunity to show my talent and potential. My number is 8609934703.