New Delhi, Dec 16 Shah Rukh Khan is disappointed that he couldn’t visit Patna for the promotional activity of his forthcoming film “Don 2: The King Is Back” and says he plans to reschedule the event.
“Will come to Patna for sure just firming up plans. Will figure out tomorrow. Now bored of waiting in a static plane. 5 hrs…wasted life,” the 46-year-old posted on his Twitter account.
Due to some security issues, the event at the Patna was scrapped, and this would have been Shah Rukh’s first visit to the city.
“Was super excited with my first ever visit to Patna, but district authorities said some security issue…Will come some other time. Damn!!!,” he had tweeted earlier.
The “Don 2″ team started their multi-city promotion tour in non-metropolitan centres in India Tuesday and so far they have visited Nagpur, Ahmedabad and they are in Jaipur Friday.
“Don 2: The King Is Back” is the much-awaited sequel to Farhan Akhtar’s 2006 action thriller “Don – The Chase Begins”, which itself was a remake of the 1978 film “Don”.
The movie, starring Shah Rukh, Priyanka Chopra, Boman Irani, Om Puri, Sahil Shroff, Aly Khan and Nawwab Khan, will release Dec 23.